Author Topic: Faction badges  (Read 2154 times)

BattlerockX

• Minion
    • Battlerock Comics
Faction badges
« on: December 02, 2010, 09:20:58 PM »
I'm hoping I've picked the right forum for this kind of question...

I was curious about the faction badges used in the Wiki.   For instance, the "Battle Dome" badge is linked to several factions, and I was wondering how they were determined.  Is there the possibility of creating a badge for some of the factions, or are these linked to their in-game counterparts?

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Re: Faction badges
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2010, 09:26:24 PM »
The Enemy Link Templates use an appropriate icon from a Defeat badge where there is one available (i.e. Enemy Banished Pantheon.)  In cases where there are no related Defeat badges, the icon for Gladiator badges is used (i.e. Enemy Knives of Artemis.)
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

BattlerockX

• Minion
    • Battlerock Comics
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2010, 03:04:00 AM »
So is there room to create badges for those factions?

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2010, 04:33:16 AM »
Creating new badges?  No.  We only document badges that are actually part of the game (or buried in the resource files as inside jokes.)

Creating new icons for use with the Enemy Link Templates?  There's an existing precedent that says yes.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

BattlerockX

• Minion
    • Battlerock Comics
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2010, 08:03:59 AM »
Creating new icons for use with the Enemy Link Templates?  There's an existing precedent that says yes.

Okay, so that IS possible.  Thank you.  I've got a few of my own that I'd like to set up for some of the enemy factions.