Author Topic: Re: Mid's for I19 CRITICAL UPDATE  (Read 2518 times)

Sir Giles

• Lieutenant
Re: Mid's for I19 CRITICAL UPDATE
« on: December 03, 2010, 08:15:08 PM »
I just realized I posted on the wrong topic, so here is my repost.
First, I love Mids and use it every day, and so happy you got I19 update for Mids out so quickly.
Secondy, just wanted to make sure you knew of this problem with Mace Master Epic from Black Scorpion for Controllers.

I just actually confirmed with GM Grackle about the Patron Pool Patron Power from Black Scorpion.

"The "Mace Mastery" Patron Power Pool does provide different power choices for Controllers vs. Dominators, as you noted just a bit ago. Just to clarify:

-For Controllers, the powers available are: Poisonous Ray, Scorpion Shield, Disruptor Blast, Focused Accuracy and Summon Tarantula.

-For Dominators, the powers available are: Poisonous Ray, Scorpion Shield, Disruptor Blast, Personal Force Field and Summon Tarantula.

This is working as intended. As a Controller, you're not supposed to have the exact same powers available as Dominators from the "Mace Mastery" Patron Power Pool. The difference is the inclusion of the "Focused Accuracy" power, for Controllers, that was changed earlier and is cited in the patch notes to the game on 9/28. You can read more about that here:

http://www.cityofheroes.com/news/patch_notes/live_patch_notes_-_92910.html

Originally, there was a problem with this change that required a hotfix. That hotfix was deployed to the game in the very next patch on 10/5, as noted here:

http://www.cityofheroes.com/news/patch_notes/live_patch_notes_-_10510.html

In summary, the power choices that you're seeing available when you respec are correct for your Archetype."

I am writing this, because in game, it doesn't have Personal Force Field but does have Focused Accuracy as a power choice.  Mids is showing Personal Force Field when it should be Focused Accuracy.  Just a heads up to put on the bug list to fix.

Again, thanks for the awesomeness of Mids, and can't wait for your update to include Incarnate slotting!

@Sir Giles on Infinity
Sir Giles