Author Topic: Set Title numbers Wrong 1513+  (Read 2347 times)

andsoitallbegins

• Underling
Set Title numbers Wrong 1513+
« on: December 05, 2010, 02:54:17 AM »
Set Title numbers are wrong for Numbers 1513 on up. 0-1512 are correct (for the ones displayed in game)

1513 should point to Holiday2010 (unknown name as of yet) but points to CouncilRobotBadge (Burkholder's Bane).

Verified bug throughout up to Geas on random chosen numbers.

This is strictly on the website. Settitle bind file is unchecked on rather or not bug is there as well

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Re: Set Title numbers Wrong 1513+
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 04:15:36 AM »
Settitles change with every major release.

Since Sentinel doesn't use settitles for tracking and HeroStats will be phasing out tracking soon, so the settitle bind files probably won't be there much longer, anyway.

However, if we really need to, we might be able to update the settitle numbers for I9.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

andsoitallbegins

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2010, 09:26:40 PM »
kk
I assumed they were updated with i19 on the listing, as Most of them changed quite a bit. Gaes for example did a +200 or so jump. I don't really use the feature, just /buging it as it is listed on the website.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2010, 12:16:00 AM »
Settitles should be up to date now.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov