Author Topic: CIT not updating  (Read 2940 times)

Cinnder

• Boss
CIT not updating
« on: January 06, 2011, 05:57:01 PM »
Titan Sentinel has the correct number of badges, but no matter how long I stay logged in, my char's CIT badge count never goes up.  :-[

I tried deleting all badges on CIT to see if a fresh start would help, but now it just keeps saying 0 badges instead of the correct 569 that the Sentinel sees.

Cinnder

• Boss
Re: CIT not updating
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 06:38:55 PM »
NM -- updated to 0.9.3 and it's working now.  ;D

Diellan

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • SG/VG Site
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 08:44:23 PM »
This is my favorite kind of bug report. :)

GuyPerfect

• Mary Poppins
  • Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 11:27:12 PM »
*Headscratch*

0.9.3 was an update to the Mids chunk exporter. Badge tracking wasn't modified...

Torben87

• Underling
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2011, 06:04:25 PM »
I have the same bug and I'm using version 0.9.3. Sentinel is properly detecting my badges, but it won't update them on CIT. Everything else (Inf, Level, Experience etc.) updates correctly.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2011, 11:12:40 PM »
I'm not saying this is necessarily going to be your solution, but...

Sometime I end up with a hung TitanSentinel.exe process (Guy's aware of the issues and I think he's addressed them for the next version.)  You might need to kill the TitanSentinel process and restart it to get everything working again.  That usually does the trick for me.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Torben87

• Underling
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2011, 01:40:00 PM »
Thanks for the tip.

I checked it, but it's definately not because of a hung process.

I tried something else: I deleted and re-added one of my characters on CIT. Some of the character's badges got added to CIT then (21 out of 236 or something) and I noticed that those were badges that have the same title in German and English.

Could the German language be the problem? I didn't think about that at first, because Sentinel shows all the badge titles in English.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2011, 08:51:59 PM »
Hmm.  Well, Sentinel should be picking up on badges based on the internal ID rather than name (meaning it's language independent) and then translating from ID to name and sending the name to CIT (because the CIT update to use ID hasn't been rolled out yet.)

So, short answer:  It shouldn't make a difference.

We'll have to wait and see what Guy says, I guess.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov