Author Topic: Dominator Primary Power Duration issue  (Read 3432 times)

velrahnkoon

• Underling
Dominator Primary Power Duration issue
« on: January 10, 2011, 05:14:33 PM »
I recently started an Earth/Fire Dom, and I noticed that the Single Target Hold (Fossilize) is listed with a duration of 17.88 sec in Mids 1.91.  However, in-game, the power detail info says 12 sec.  Looking at all the other Dom Primaries, it looks like all the STHs are listed at 17.88 sec.  I don't know if there was a copy error in my database or not, but something is whacky.

velrahnkoon

• Underling
Re: Dominator Primary Power Duration issue
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 06:29:12 PM »
OK, I figured out what I'm seeing.  In game, if you right-click a power > Info > Detailed Info, and change the slider it alters some of the values.  So what I was seeing with the 17.88 sec is the values that the STH will have when the Dom is level 50.

Is it possible to get Mids to report the values at any given level?  I'd like to know what kind of hold time I'm looking at for my lvl 19 Dom, not what it's going to look like when I'm 50.  Although it's helpful, I'm trying to plan attack chains and I want exact values.

Thanks and sorry for the confusion!

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, 09:33:06 PM »
It is a setting in options that is disabled.

For posterity, Options > Configuration > Exemping.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

velrahnkoon

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 06:45:14 PM »
Thanks for the reply Aggelakis.  Is this option ever going to be implemented, out of curiosity?

vrk

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2011, 07:47:44 PM »
That's a question better answered by the Mids crew, but I'd say "probably" with no timeframe guarantee.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

velrahnkoon

• Underling
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2011, 07:49:09 PM »
Good enough!  Thanks again, Aggelakis.

Diellan

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • SG/VG Site
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2011, 09:47:28 PM »
That's a question better answered by the Mids crew, but I'd say "probably" with no timeframe guarantee.

This is correct. It's on my list, but it doesn't have a priority assigned to it, so it'll probably come after PvP Set Bonuses and PvP Diminishing Returns, but ahead of Full Pet Info.