Author Topic: (Panacea: +Hit Points/Endurance) Broke  (Read 2619 times)

Hydrofoil

• Underling
(Panacea: +Hit Points/Endurance) Broke
« on: January 26, 2011, 12:01:48 AM »
Slotting it doesn't do anything. No change to max HP or end.

DeProgrammer

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • DePro Depot
Re: (Panacea: +Hit Points/Endurance) Broke
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 12:53:11 AM »
The Panacea proc's in-game description says it heals a little more and gives an "infusion of endurance." I don't think it's supposed to change max HP or max endurance.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 01:05:40 AM »
Based on the experiment I ran on test last night with one of those, that would be a proper assessment.

When the proc fired, it didn't bump max HP, it just added to the amount of HP healed.  I wasn't paying attention to the Endurance bar at the time, so can't speak specifically to that aspect.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2011, 05:24:28 AM »
Correct. As here, it's a small heal plus a small endurance dump in PVE, and a small +regen plus a small endurance dump in PVP. It has nothing to do with maxhp or maxend.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

Hydrofoil

• Underling
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2011, 07:00:17 PM »
I see where the problem lies. It doesn't say "Chance for" like the others do. That is something that needs to be fixed.