Author Topic: Mids' Hero Designer v1.920  (Read 10002 times)

Diellan

• Elite Boss
    • SG/VG Site
Mids' Hero Designer v1.920
« on: February 06, 2011, 03:02:09 AM »
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 12:43:44 AM by Aggelakis »

Capa Devans

• Underling
Re: Mids' Hero Designer v1.920
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2011, 06:34:57 PM »
Every old build I load says 'LEGACY BUILD' and doesn't show the inherent fitness pool.

When I remove the fitness pool choice the inherents show up but where I haven't taken them as a pool choice, they don't.

What am I missing or do I have to input every single Mids build I've done again? >:(

EDIT:

And export to forum post and then import doesn't import the sets or the sockets.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 06:43:35 PM by Capa Devans »

DeProgrammer

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • DePro Depot
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2011, 06:50:01 PM »
It's just like how it works in-game: if you still have the fitness pool manually selected, you don't get inherent fitness. Once you remove the fitness pool, inherent fitness will show up.

Capa Devans

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2011, 10:57:29 PM »
That doesn't answer the problem I stated.

"When I remove the fitness pool choice the inherents show up but where I haven't taken them as a pool choice, they don't."

If I didn't take Inherent fitness, it just shows Legacy build with no way of adding the pool.

"And export to forum post and then import doesn't import the sets or the sockets."

Importing either data chunk, short or full only imports the powersets and powers taken it does not import the sockets or enhancements.

Is it related to this: http://www.cohtitan.com/forum/index.php/topic,3767.0.html
If so, is there another download which solves this problem?

sawmdowntkr

• Underling
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2011, 12:02:49 AM »
Duration values aren't changing with domination toggled on and off.

sawmdowntkr

• Underling
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2011, 12:05:49 AM »
Woops. I didn't read the "read first" post

Bjork

• Underling
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2011, 04:13:17 AM »
I just want to express my appreciation to you for doing such an excellent job on this Diellan and to all the other Titan people amazing.

Thank you.

Diellan

• Elite Boss
    • SG/VG Site
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2011, 06:58:45 AM »
That doesn't answer the problem I stated.

"When I remove the fitness pool choice the inherents show up but where I haven't taken them as a pool choice, they don't."

If I didn't take Inherent fitness, it just shows Legacy build with no way of adding the pool.

"And export to forum post and then import doesn't import the sets or the sockets."

Importing either data chunk, short or full only imports the powersets and powers taken it does not import the sockets or enhancements.

Is it related to this: http://www.cohtitan.com/forum/index.php/topic,3767.0.html
If so, is there another download which solves this problem?

The download is an automatic one in Mids, that'll upgrade the DB from 19.200 to 19.210. That actually should have nothing to do with this...

The Legacy Build icon should only appear if your character has a power from the Fitness Power Pool. Once you remove all powers from the Power Pool, it should go away and you should be granted the Inherent Fitness powers. If this process isn't working, then perhaps you could send us one or two of the builds that do not work so we can figure this out.

Likewise, if you could send us one of the imports that don't load right.

helge

• Underling
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2011, 08:30:27 AM »
the ultrarare alpha boosts from muscu and cardiac aent displayed in the planner and most lines in incarnate window are overlapping

Diellan

• Elite Boss
    • SG/VG Site
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2011, 11:08:40 AM »
the ultrarare alpha boosts from muscu and cardiac aent displayed in the planner and most lines in incarnate window are overlapping

That sounds like some kind of font sizing issue... Do you have non-standard font settings?

helge

• Underling
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2011, 12:47:17 PM »
i think all font sizes are normal on my win7 havent made changes
i made a screenshot for it:
http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/1508/incarnate.jpg

Captain Valiant

• Underling
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2011, 06:16:03 PM »

I've come across an issue with slot placement:

Currently, it is no longer possible to remove enhancement slots; in prior versions a simple double-click would remove them. There appears to be no obvious substitute method or workaround within the UI.

I'm unable to use the update in any meaningful way, as every time I wish to alter slot placements, I effectively have to start from scratch and reslot every power.

I'll be uninstalling v1.920 and rolling back to the previous version for now, until this issue is resolved or a workaround can be found.

Also, is an option to include Alpha slot-amended values in popup displayed enhancement values in the works? It's nice to see the effects upon totals, however, the whole point of this updates' usefulness for me was contrasting individual power performance with different Alpha slotting.

@Captain Valiant

Diellan

• Elite Boss
    • SG/VG Site
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2011, 06:24:40 PM »
Currently, it is no longer possible to remove enhancement slots; in prior versions a simple double-click would remove them. There appears to be no obvious substitute method or workaround within the UI.

We're already working on a fix for that.

Also, is an option to include Alpha slot-amended values in popup displayed enhancement values in the works? It's nice to see the effects upon totals, however, the whole point of this updates' usefulness for me was contrasting individual power performance with different Alpha slotting.

Yes.

@Captain Valiant
[/quote]

DeProgrammer

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • DePro Depot
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2011, 09:58:00 PM »
Actually, you can hold shift + click to remove slots.

Exxar

• Lieutenant
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2011, 05:54:03 PM »
Regarding Fitness and the Legacy Build issue: I'm experiencing this on builds that I've made using Mids 1.90 (or or 1.91, not sure) where inherent Fitness was already implemented and those builds used it normally (not the legacy Fitness pool).

The effect is that I can't see my inherent Fitness slotting. If I select Fitness as one of the pools, all of its powers are displayed in italic red. If I deselect all of them the Legacy Build notice disappears and the inherent Fitness powers appear, but without any slots - the slots that were used in them are wasted and cannot be recovered in any way.

As a result, I have to rebuild all of my builds made with Mids 1.90/1.91 if I want to change my Fitness slotting.

Here's one of the builds affected by this: link

Diellan

• Elite Boss
    • SG/VG Site
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2011, 08:31:25 PM »
Regarding Fitness and the Legacy Build issue: I'm experiencing this on builds that I've made using Mids 1.90 (or or 1.91, not sure) where inherent Fitness was already implemented and those builds used it normally (not the legacy Fitness pool).

The effect is that I can't see my inherent Fitness slotting. If I select Fitness as one of the pools, all of its powers are displayed in italic red. If I deselect all of them the Legacy Build notice disappears and the inherent Fitness powers appear, but without any slots - the slots that were used in them are wasted and cannot be recovered in any way.

As a result, I have to rebuild all of my builds made with Mids 1.90/1.91 if I want to change my Fitness slotting.

Here's one of the builds affected by this: link

Thanks for the build, I see what you mean... It's an odd one and will take a bit of investigation.

Arkyaeon

• Underling
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2011, 05:52:03 AM »
-moved-