Author Topic: Connected Badge  (Read 31482 times)

Bloodletter

• Minion
Connected Badge
« on: February 26, 2011, 06:32:57 PM »
Hi all.  Need a little help getting the Connected badge.  I've outleveled Vincent Ross, and Ouroborus flashback missons don't don't allow one to talk to anyone but the main contact.

Does anyone know whether or not teaming up with a level 20-30 and running the arc and then doing the side mission will reward the badge to the non mission holder?

If it does, which contact(s) count toward this badge?

Thanks.

GuyPerfect

• Mary Poppins
  • Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
Re: Connected Badge
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 06:36:33 PM »
The badge is actually awarded for working with one of the other contacts (Dubrowski, Ansaldo or Maros) during the story arc from Vincent Ross, and can be done via Flashback.

Read the mission text carefully, because it will tell you when to talk to your other contact. Each contact will give you an additional objective to complete in each mission on top of what Ross wants you to do. You must complete each of these additional objectives in order to receive the Connected badge.

When in doubt, just talk to the contact you chose before each and every mission to make sure you don't miss something, 'cause if you forget to talk to them or forget to accomplish their task in a mission, you won't get the badge.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 07:33:25 PM »
And remember after talking to the additonal contact and entering the mission to click the radio on the floor just after entering.  This will activate the additional objective you need to complete in the mission.

Also, you are not limited to working with only one contact during the arc.  The last time I ran the arc I worked with all three of the additional contacts (one at a time).
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Bloodletter

• Minion
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2011, 07:50:09 PM »
Sounds good.  I was trying to talk to some OTHER contacts, and it wasn't working.  Thanks for listing the three I should go talk to.  Much appreciated.