Author Topic: Currently showing zero badges on all characters.  (Read 3264 times)

llewcynan

• Underling
Currently showing zero badges on all characters.
« on: February 28, 2011, 01:55:48 AM »
I couldn't find any address to this issue elsewhere. Despite all the recent fixes, my Sentinel is not posting any badge info on my characters to the InfoTracker. (currently, two chari's are showing the badges earned while playing, but not badges earned earlier. I have played more than those two chari's though. )
Since the badges were reset to 0, Ive been online many times, always running Sentinel, often typing the /infoself command, and still the InfoTracker says my characters have zero badges. Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to reinstall something? I appreciate any help with this.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Re: Currently showing zero badges on all characters.
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 02:04:59 AM »
Let's start by asking this:  When you use /infoself, does Sentinel show the correct number of detected badges in the Badges view?
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

llewcynan

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 02:18:27 AM »
I did see this forum post in regard to the clearing of badge data, and tried all the fixes mentioned, but none of it helped:

http://www.cohtitan.com/forum/index.php/topic,3825.0.html

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 03:33:07 AM »
Please answer Eabrace's question :) Does Sentinel show the correct information?
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

llewcynan

• Underling
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2011, 12:15:41 AM »
Thank you for your responses and patience...It was really late when I posted last night.  :-[

Except for the fact that my influence is off by 2 points, Sentinel is showing all the correct information. As of this evening, on my main character, all badges are shown except one...i'm not sure which one. I'll be checking other chari's to see if they are validating as well.

GuyPerfect

• Mary Poppins
  • Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2011, 02:04:10 AM »
Except for the fact that my influence is off by 2 points, Sentinel is showing all the correct information.

That one's actually a problem with the Combat Attribute Monitor in the game. If you compare the number it displays with the one in the market window or on the ID screen (accessible through the main menu), you'll see that it at times is different.

I've had times where I had, like, 45,267,984 inf, and traded 45 million to another character, and had something like 267,942 or something afterward. The value in the Combat Attribute Monitor is not reliable, and is often incorrect.

The number that Sentinel reads and reports is the correct amount of Inf that your character has.