Author Topic: Incarnate on/off toggle?  (Read 3717 times)

Tog

• Lieutenant
    • Tog's Hero U
Incarnate on/off toggle?
« on: March 25, 2011, 04:02:40 PM »
My first idea was to have the button on the top left stay green if an incarnate slot was active, much the same as the popup button will stay green if popups are active. Then I thought that having the same sort of button to toggle them all on and off might be a better way to go, though I have no idea how hard it might be to do.

The way things are right now, there is nothing to indicate whether a slot is active or not. We can toggle armors and defensive powers on and off, but Incarnate slots are an all or nothing sort of thing.  Any chance of that changing in the future?

DeProgrammer

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • DePro Depot
Re: Incarnate on/off toggle?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 04:19:19 PM »
Man, it's been so long, was that really not a feature in 1.92?

Tog

• Lieutenant
    • Tog's Hero U
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 05:01:15 PM »
Not on mine.  But while you're at it, how about the same thing for accolades and temp powers  ;D

DeProgrammer

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • DePro Depot
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 05:07:47 PM »
It's all done for version 1.93. :P

Sailboat

• Boss
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2011, 06:18:48 PM »
Speaking of which, is there an ETA on 1.93?  I've seen several issues that  will be "fixed in the next version," and I'm looking forward to it.

Diellan

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • SG/VG Site
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2011, 07:15:41 PM »
It's currently in the final phases of QA, actually. It was delayed because somebody (me) was on vacation for PAX and whatnot.

Eislor

• Underling
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2011, 07:01:58 AM »
I'm glad to have the easy functionality of toggling the Accolades/Incarnate/Temp Powers on and off so easily.  However (you knew that was coming didn't ya), I'm finding the typeface used in the Accolade, etc. screens difficult to read,  the letters are tiny and blurry in those windows, at least on my machine (my resolution is 1680 x 1050).  The Power Graphs and Powerset Comparison windows are also a little blurry for me.  This is all new with the 1.93 Build.

DeProgrammer

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • DePro Depot
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2011, 02:19:34 PM »
The font is customizable. The font size option is right in the middle of the configuration panel.

Eislor

• Underling
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2011, 02:58:32 PM »
Thank you, that's better.  :)