Author Topic: Solo and don't want to be?  (Read 5884 times)

TonyV

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • Paragon Wiki
Solo and don't want to be?
« on: April 01, 2011, 09:49:38 PM »
As you all know, we've been updating our utilities and web sites at the Titan Network lately.  Especially with a few new developers coming on board, it's freed us up to finish a new site we've had in the works for about a year now.

Introducing Titan Singles!

The idea is simple, and especially relevant with all of the discussion recently around solo players and the new teaming system.  We got to thinking, what if in the game of life, our community members have been playing solo, but deep inside they've really been wanting a teammate to help out with aggro?  Whether you're looking for a permanent leveling pact or just a one-night pick-up group, now you have a place to LFT!

Come find your sidekick (or henchman, or mistress, or even an entire supergroup!) today.  Be sure to check out the "speed run" section, where you can get an instant hook-up, or our "stealth" option if you prefer just to browse all stalker-like.  Be sure to check out our furry-friendly section!

The site is at single.cohtitan.com, drop by today!

GuyPerfect

• Mary Poppins
  • Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
Re: Solo and don't want to be?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 10:26:49 PM »
Didn't you used to be on Skype?

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 10:38:31 PM »
Man, has it been hard not to let the cat out of the bag early on this project!

Now to go find me some good henchmen.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 01:49:40 PM »
This is perfect, since the in-game team finder operation doesn't work.

You guys have been keeping secrets!? O_o.