Author Topic: Is Badge Management Bugged?  (Read 2426 times)

Stupid Fanboy

• Underling
Is Badge Management Bugged?
« on: April 03, 2011, 06:20:33 PM »
On the website, I can not add badges to any of my characters, though it will let me remove badges from them. This happens in Chrome, Firefox and IE. even when creating a new character, I can't add badges.

Sentinel will pull in the correct list of badges but it is not updating back to the website at all.  

I have no idea what to do . I've tried logging out/in again, nothing works.

EDIT

Okay, of course after posting this, i try one last thing, that that worked. I removed manually all badges from my character and then logged into CoH as that character, checked my info screen to load all the badges into Sentinel and then forced an upload to the website. That worked.

However, I still can not manually adjust the badges on the CIT website. That still seems bugged.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 06:30:42 PM by Stupid Fanboy »
Claws/Regen 
Triumph Server
Badge Hunter

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
Re: Is Badge Management Bugged?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 01:53:12 PM »
Sorry about that, this is one of a few javascript update functions that mysteriously seemed to have become broken over the last week.  We are working to fix this. :)

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Re: Is Badge Management Bugged?
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 07:36:12 PM »
With the new changes that were pushed live today, could you try again and see if the problem has been fixed?
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov