Author Topic: Account Overview: Breakout of Monetary Stats?  (Read 4310 times)

El Furioso

• Underling
Account Overview: Breakout of Monetary Stats?
« on: April 13, 2011, 08:34:57 PM »
I like seeing the quick rollup of how much fundage I have across the entire game, but I'd love to see just a bit more breakout. How about being able to expand both the hero and villain lines to display the top 5 characters on each side? So expanding Influence would display the five heroes currently holding the largest amounts of Influence, listed top to bottom.

Just this extra bit of info would help sharing cash between characters much easier, as you could quickly see where the money's actually sitting.

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
Re: Account Overview: Breakout of Monetary Stats?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 02:48:23 AM »
While I don't disagree with this suggestion at all, I just wanted to say that this is why I collect all my inf onto a single character. That way I know exactly where all my inf is laying. My other characters never hold more than 2 mill inf.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Re: Account Overview: Breakout of Monetary Stats?
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 04:06:57 AM »
Fortunately, there's little risk in this game of your bankroll character getting hit by a bus and trucks will only push you out of the way.  :)
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov