Author Topic: How do I verify my badges?  (Read 3643 times)

Valdara

• Underling
How do I verify my badges?
« on: April 13, 2011, 10:19:22 PM »
I am new to the system and I see that when I log into my main character I can use the /info_self or just the menu and go to personal info and my information and all my badges and stuff shows up for the Titan Sentinel.  This is actually really cool as I am just now starting to get all my badges but when I go to the website and look at my character it says that I have no badges.  So how can I verify my badges so that I can see them on the website not only on the Titan Sentinel?

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Re: How do I verify my badges?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 10:39:34 PM »
I assume that you've already entered your Titan login ID and password in Sentinel, yes?

Did Sentinel at least add your character to CIT?  If it did and you still don't see the badges being recorded, is there any other information missing such as your character's level?
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Valdara

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2011, 10:49:50 PM »
Yes I have logged in properly but after playing for awhile it did not automatically add the character in I had to do that manually a bit later.  I had even collected a few new badges before creating the character.  I can now log into the system and see the stuff I created but still nothing pushed from city. 

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2011, 04:13:36 AM »
This character seems to be updating properly.  At this moment it's showing as "Online", Level: 49, Server: Freedom, Primary: Radiation Emission, Secondary: Dual Pistols, Ancillary: Dark Mastery, Influence: 53,622,468, Experience: 35,645,123, 55 badges verified.  Are you still having issues?
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Torben87

• Underling
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 11:03:35 AM »
I still have a similar issue with all my characters.

Sentinel is tracking them correctly, also the badges. But on CIT the badges won't get verrified, while everything else like experience, influence etc works.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2011, 11:54:36 AM »
Hmm...  Would there be any way you could post a screenshot of the "Badges" tab in your personal info window (/info_self) with the total badge count at the top visible?
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin

Torben87

• Underling
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2011, 05:12:45 PM »
Sure, here's the screenshot:

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2011, 12:25:23 PM »
I didn't really get a chance to dig into this last night at all, but on the surface I can't see why Sentinel wouldn't be picking up all 337 of your badges when you use /info_self.  We do know that Sentinel doesn't always pick up badges as you earn them on the German and French clients, but /info_self does not rely on English/German/French names and should be universal.

From what you said earlier, it sounds like Sentinel is at least detecting the badges, though.  When you used /info_self, did Sentinel indicate your badge count was 337?

If so, was Sentinel displaying your character's custom image on the left at the time, or was there text in there stating something like "Character not registered"?  There have been some issues after the last game patch or two with Sentinel needing to be restarted if it's already running when you start the game up.  After that it seems to be fine.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin

Torben87

• Underling
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2011, 11:31:40 AM »
Sentinel shows the correct badge count. Here's another screenshot:

And this is what CIT shows:

GuyPerfect

• Mary Poppins
  • Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2011, 04:22:18 PM »
Sentinel sends badge information on a 30-second timer. If you want to upload the information immediately, click the Send Info Now button in the Options view.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2011, 07:31:39 PM »
Torben, if you were still having issues, could you see if the new changes that were pushed live today might have fixed the issue?
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin