Author Topic: Character problem  (Read 3016 times)

sherlockiama

• Underling
Character problem
« on: May 09, 2011, 04:43:16 PM »
I now have two characters that are showing up on the wrong server. Bob the Bruiser who is on Freedom is showing on CIT as Champion and Juptonian who is on Champion is showing as Freedom. I tried to delete the wrong Bob the Bruiser but it won't let me, when I click on delete it says error on page in the status bar.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Re: Character problem
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 05:00:16 PM »
Boy, the snowball just keeps getting bigger and picking up speed as it rolls along, doesn't it?

There are fixes for some of these issues in the works and being tested at the moment.  I think Keen said they would roll out to the live server some time this week, but unless he states that himself somewhere in here, take that info with a grain of salt.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Keen

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 05:08:58 PM »
There are fixes for some of these issues in the works and being tested at the moment.  I think Keen said they would roll out to the live server some time this week, but unless he states that himself somewhere in here, take that info with a grain of salt.

This is correct. If everything goes well, we'll have the fixes rolled out later this week.

In the meanwhile, you should be able to delete characters using the "My Characters" page.

Not a native English speaker.
But I'll let you point and laugh at my typos so I can fix them. :)

sherlockiama

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 10:50:57 PM »
This is correct. If everything goes well, we'll have the fixes rolled out later this week.

In the meanwhile, you should be able to delete characters using the "My Characters" page.

Thanks for the speedy response. I have tried to delete the wrong characters but so far it isn't letting me. I will try again and see what happens.

Thanks.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 07:30:35 PM »
With the new changes that were pushed live today, could you try again and see if the problem you were seeing has been fixed?
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov