Author Topic: Monetary Statistics not correct on Account Overview page  (Read 3366 times)

Sir Giles

• Lieutenant
Monetary Statistics not correct on Account Overview page
« on: May 14, 2011, 03:44:33 PM »
Just wanted you to know that the it seems that monetary statistics aren't adding up correctly.  I have way more influence and a bit more infamy that's being listed.  It appears it's grabbing info off only a few characters.  You can check mine out at http://cit.cohtitan.com/manage .   Not sure that it will go to the correct one, my profile number is 11721 and is for @Sir Giles.  BTW, the improvements are looking awesome, and can't wait until Sentinel 1.0 is released and gives me the info I want on CIT, which keeps looking better and better.

@Sir Giles
Sir Giles

Tog

• Lieutenant
    • Tog's Hero U
Re: Monetary Statistics not correct on Account Overview page
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2011, 09:28:29 AM »
Yesterday I noticed I had a lot more characters tracked than I actually have, so I deleted the lot and relogged them all from scratch.

Now, I'm having the same issue as above (@Tog-1). I have 77 characters, and a total of 1.7 million inf listed.

Also, All my characters are Heroes. This includes the Masterminds and Brutes currently level 12 in Praetoria, and everyone in the Rogue Islands.

Keen

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011, 12:21:00 PM »
Before the latest changes, CIT assumed the alignment of an character by their archetype. Since this verification is no longer in place and Sentinel isn't updating a character's alignment yet, all characters created by the current version of Sentinel will be "Hero". This will be fixed in Sentinel 1.0, but before that, we'll try to work on a hotfix server-side so at least villain archetypes are not created as "Hero". You can also change alignment of characters manually in the Edit Character page while this fix is in the works.

About the monetary statistics, we'll look into it.

Not a native English speaker.
But I'll let you point and laugh at my typos so I can fix them. :)

ValkyrieRising

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2011, 06:01:57 PM »
Is it showing average inf on that page for some reason?  That would seem more in line with what I'm seeing on my account, but I could be wrong.

The individual characters are still showing the correct inf totals, but the account ones are way too low to be totals.  I should be around 1.9 billion on my heroes and 1.4 billion on my villains, but they're showing 60 and 15 million respectively.

Keen

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2011, 02:25:14 AM »
A bug was found in the Monetary Statistics calculation. The values were just not adding up at all; the page was getting the INF of a single character (randomly).

It has been fixed internally, and we'll publish it once it's tested.

Not a native English speaker.
But I'll let you point and laugh at my typos so I can fix them. :)

WanderingAries

• Elite Boss
  • @WanderingAries /\ Mostly on Torch
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2011, 03:01:21 AM »
A bug was found in the Monetary Statistics calculation. The values were just not adding up at all; the page was getting the INF of a single character (randomly).

It has been fixed internally, and we'll publish it once it's tested.

This is what I was guessing what was happening as the number happened to be the  same as what the last active toons had.
Find me on Homecoming:
https://www.homecomingservers.com

xXHalfSliceXx

• Minion
  • @xXHalfSliceXx
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2011, 05:53:38 PM »
Anything on this?
[image=http://avatars.cohtitan.com/signatures/cit/u46070.png]

PsychicG

• Minion
    • City Info Tracker
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2011, 10:41:40 PM »
I'm also wondering how the progress on this is going, I just saw the issue and went to report it myself and found this thread. When I get low on inf I'd use monetary stats to show me my global totals :( .