Author Topic: Cannot log in to City Info Tracker  (Read 3048 times)

Suzumebachi

• Minion
Cannot log in to City Info Tracker
« on: June 04, 2011, 03:08:19 PM »
I've recently changed my password for my Titan key and I can log in to all the other parts of the site but not CIT.

I have successfully logged in on the cohtitan homepage, paragonwiki, cohfaces and the forums and Sentinel will log in and correctly update characters but when I go to the CIT login page (http://cit.cohtitan.com/login) it tells me "Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again."

Is there a complexity restriction on CIT that does not exist on other sites?  My password does contain special characters such as # and %

It's strange though that Sentinel can log in to CIT but I can't log in to the site directly.   ???

I have tested this on FF5 (beta) IE9 and Chrome 11 so it's not browser related.

Cheers,
Suz

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Re: Cannot log in to City Info Tracker
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2011, 03:41:49 PM »
I think Sekoia and TonyV are the only two who can probably help you out with this one.  You might want to send them a PM if they haven't replied here in the next couple of hours.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Suzumebachi

• Minion
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2011, 10:51:26 PM »
Well I've changed my password to a random 20 char string but without any special characters in and I can now log into CIT as well as all the other sites.

Looks like there's something odd with the CIT login page that can't handle certain characters in the password field.  I'll leave it to you chaps to have a poke around to see what the issue is.

Cheers,
Suz

Keen

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2011, 03:43:09 AM »
I was able to reproduce this issue. There is a problem with at least one special character. I'll investigate this further.

Not a native English speaker.
But I'll let you point and laugh at my typos so I can fix them. :)