Author Topic: Shadow Shard TFs  (Read 7481 times)

AlphaDog

• Underling
Shadow Shard TFs
« on: August 16, 2011, 02:53:25 AM »
If your crazy enough to run the TFs and even more so to run a masters of them you deserve a Masters badge.

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
Re: Shadow Shard TFs
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 03:58:12 PM »
There's a badge for doing all the Freedom Phalanx TFs, why not for doing all the Shard's?

Although there should be something special for people that do them all in one day: http://boards.cityofheroes.com/showthread.php?t=263440
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame

Thirty-Seven

• Elite Boss
  • Keeper of the Sacred Number
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 10:04:27 AM »
Yeah... An Mo Series of badges for the Shard TFs sounds like a bad idea to me.  Unless they are seriously revamped.  There are all kinds of outdated and horrid things going on in them that no badge collector should be forced to run like 25 missions in a row with a team of 8 and have no defeats, and not have the ability to Team TP, etc.  How much would it suck to get to the final mish and have a minor mishap kill someone?  Or a patrol kill someone who is AFK after holding their bladder for the last 4 hours?

No.  Just no.

GuyPerfect

• Mary Poppins
  • Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 06:55:06 PM »

Blondeshell

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2012, 10:01:34 PM »

Ooh, right-click, save picture as...

Thirty-Seven

• Elite Boss
  • Keeper of the Sacred Number
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2012, 02:27:36 PM »
Oh c'mon now, it wasn't THAT dead... only *counts on fingers* okay, a lot dead-er than I thought.

But that IS a wonderful necro-post image!

Sleepykitty

• The Napping Cat
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2012, 12:02:29 AM »
o.o kill it. with fire.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I am Sleepy! Hear me Yawn!

o.o reachable at: My Paragonwiki Page