Author Topic: Problem with Template:PowerBlock_Other2  (Read 1804 times)

GuyPerfect

• Mary Poppins
  • Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
Problem with Template:PowerBlock_Other2
« on: August 18, 2011, 05:18:22 AM »
I was updating Demon Summoning just now and noticed most of the power blocks were... malformed. There's {{{header}}} {{{text}}} strewn all about. Upon further investigation, I found Template:PowerBlock_Other2 was modified on Saturday, so this probably counts as a side-effect.

I'm not sure what Sekoia's edit to that template was doing, so I won't jump in to "fix" it, but some kind of tweak needs to be made to either the template or the articles referencing it.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Re: Problem with Template:PowerBlock_Other2
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 12:50:15 PM »
Hmm...  Yup, that affects all of the Mastermind primary sets due to the fact that template is used to document summoned henchmen and their training powers.  Some of the Controller and Dominator sets with pets are also affected.

Edit:  Ah.  I see the problem.  The templates are currently called with "Header" and "Text" parameters.  The templates are now expecting "header" and "text" parameters without the first letter capitalized.

Edit2:  A couple of quick little tweaks and I think everything is all fixed up now.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 01:02:15 PM by eabrace »
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Sekoia

• Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
Re: Problem with Template:PowerBlock_Other2
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 06:08:34 PM »
You'd think I would have known by now that parameters are case sensitive. :/ Thanks for the fix, Eabrace!