Author Topic: Praetorian Badges  (Read 2737 times)

Xegreny

• Underling
    • Tumblr
Praetorian Badges
« on: August 25, 2011, 09:08:16 PM »
In preparation for i21, I'm trying to collect as many badges as possible (since the total badge number will go up again and I'll be even farther from owning them all, hah) and my Badge Checklist on CiT shows me needing badges like Praetorian Professional (Achieve Level 10) and the Praetorian versions of Damage Taken/Debt Removed/etc badges. Isn't it impossible for me to earn these badges? I apologize if it's already been brought up, but I didn't see it in the Known Bugs thread or in the forums anywhere..
Xegreny - Level 50 - Energy/Energy Blaster

Taxibot REBIRTH - Level 50 - Empathy/Sonic Defender

Acton Blake - Level 50 - Electric/Electric Dominator

GuyPerfect

• Mary Poppins
  • Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
Re: Praetorian Badges
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 10:35:58 PM »
The current database system that CIT uses was written way back when City of Heroes and City of Villains were treated distinctly. There was a rough spot in Issue 18 when we were modifying it to allow all Archetypes to have badges on either side.

One thing that we haven't implemented yet is a system that says "this character can earn XYZ badges because of their Alignment and whether or not they have purchased Going Rogue." That's a bit more of an undertaking, but I can definitely tell you that... something... Aw heck, I'll just say it: CIT's successor won't have this problem.

Xegreny

• Underling
    • Tumblr
Re: Praetorian Badges
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2011, 12:08:19 AM »
Ah! Alright then, sounds good. Can't wait to see the new versions of CiT/Sentinel when they release!
Xegreny - Level 50 - Energy/Energy Blaster

Taxibot REBIRTH - Level 50 - Empathy/Sonic Defender

Acton Blake - Level 50 - Electric/Electric Dominator