Author Topic: Mids for I21?  (Read 32771 times)

Robotech_Master

• Underling
Mids for I21?
« on: September 12, 2011, 02:11:26 AM »
Is there going to be a Mids build incorporating the new power changes and power pools from Issue 21 any time soon? I'd like to spec out a respec for my Energy/Energy Brute, and Energy Aura is getting some pretty big changes with the update.

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
Re: Mids for I21?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 06:52:22 PM »
There will be an update for I21. With or soon after I21.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

Arkyaeon

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2011, 01:52:59 AM »
I believe it was mentioned that a preliminary version of sorts will be released, then a more complete one later?

What was decided exactly?

Diellan

• Elite Boss
    • SG/VG Site
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2011, 04:15:42 AM »
Once I21 goes live, then I'll need a bit of time to go through and make sure we catch any stealth buffs/nerfs to powers (there are a few I know of already, like the cone attack in Kinetic Melee getting buffed but not mentioned in the patch notes, even though I reported it in the forums). After that, I'll release it with Time Manipulation and Beam Rifle. I already have the data for Street Justice, but I'm not going to put it in until Street Justice is available in-game (that'll be the next update). At this point, none of the special mechanics for Time, Beam, or Street Justice will work. How long until I can get them to work is... unknown.

Supa Troll

• Lieutenant
  • On a superadine-fueled coding binge.
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 03:03:05 PM »
After that, I'll release it with Time Manipulation and Beam Rifle. I already have the data for Street Justice, but I'm not going to put it in until Street Justice is available in-game (that'll be the next update).

I'm guessing you'll also have to manually delete the data for [Redacted] F[Redacted] as well, unless you're going to parse the product catalog and filter out powersets that have a release date in the future :P
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 07:20:11 PM by Supa Troll »

Diellan

• Elite Boss
    • SG/VG Site
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2011, 05:35:05 PM »
I'm guessing you'll also have to manually delete the data for [Redacted] Fighting as well, unless you're going to parse the product catalog and filter out powersets that have a release date in the future :P

Luckily, my import gives me a list of all the things it wants to import, and checkboxes so that I can manually ignore something... like [Redacted] and Street Justice.

TonyV

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • Paragon Wiki
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2011, 06:59:08 PM »
[Redacted]!!!  That makes me feel very ;-[Redacted]

Arkyaeon

• Underling
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2011, 11:38:47 PM »
Once I21 goes live, then I'll need a bit of time to go through and make sure we catch any stealth buffs/nerfs to powers (there are a few I know of already, like the cone attack in Kinetic Melee getting buffed but not mentioned in the patch notes, even though I reported it in the forums). After that, I'll release it with Time Manipulation and Beam Rifle.

Awesome :) Too bad we don't have it for the massive down time.

Crytilis

• Minion
    • Legacy-X
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2011, 03:56:41 AM »
I'm back now guys sry been away for awhile been busy with work and all. But I'm back now =) diellan which special mechanics are you having a problem with as far as with Street Justice?  I ask cause I myself added this set to my own mids via the db editor (I know were not really supposed to lol but I was bored and I spent enough time understanding how the db works persay so figured id do it.) But anyways maybe I can help a bit =)

Diellan

• Elite Boss
    • SG/VG Site
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2011, 04:11:45 AM »
The combos.

Crytilis

• Minion
    • Legacy-X
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2011, 04:18:38 AM »
let me see what i got ill let you know in a few

*I was double checking things I believe what I did may not be 100% accurate but it did seem logical and I believe my numbers were close enough to the actual in game dmg rate. What I did is I took into account that the buildup equivalent for street justice takes your combo to x3 which at x3 provides a 50% dmg buff to most dmg types. I believe I took that and divided it into 3rds to reach the x1, x2, x3 combo dmg totals for each combo rate.* Hope this helps some.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 04:27:15 AM by Crytilis »

Energy Aura

• Boss
  • Mids' "Data Entry Drone"
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2011, 03:27:15 PM »
I've got a fully functional version (data checked too).  Just need to get the go to send it somewhere.  I'll in a semi-internet environment for the next 2 weeks, so if you guys want this, then let me know TODAY...

Soul Trapped Burrito

• Underling
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2011, 04:03:58 PM »
Oh I want an update! :)

keenjin

• Minion
  • :D
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2011, 04:30:01 PM »
i want it too! xD
Jin, the God of Gods.

A unique existence possessing six accounts with full 48 character slots on freedom.

Five out of six are activated currently, using three at a time.

Daio

• Underling
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2011, 04:49:38 PM »
I think it goes without saying that a lot of folks are anxious for this update, myself included.;) That said, if there is anyway I can help you folks out, please feel free to contact me via email.;)

-Daio

Mega Troll

• Underling
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2011, 04:57:16 PM »
Oh please yes... I feel so lost without Mids. Having a
hard time figuring out what to take next, where to set
my slots and what to put in them, on my new toon...

Pleeeeeeaaaaase, pretty pretty please... We really
want it...  ;D

Aquabladez

• Underling
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2011, 05:01:35 PM »
Registered just to say how badly I want the updated mid's, I am going crazy not being able to make builds, I check this site on a daily basis hoping to hear news of it.

ValTheFixer

• Underling
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2011, 05:21:07 PM »
Just speaking for myself and the very lovely, yet pushy woman for whom I make builds regularly I cannot say how much I would love to have the new build.  In fact, if it'll help, I'll even beg.  Pride means little in the face of her ire.

So...  Please, please, please, please give us the results of your tireless and amazing skill!

Diellan

• Elite Boss
    • SG/VG Site
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2011, 05:24:13 PM »
It's in process. I hope to have an RC version for QA purposes available internally tomorrow.

Blackdragon1686

• Underling
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2011, 03:03:15 AM »
Registered to say how much I appreciate what you do guys!  Looking forward to the new release.  I'm one of those people that spend more time in Mids than in game.