Author Topic: Assistance on an expired Faces page  (Read 6914 times)

Turgenev

• Underling
  • Dead, but forever dreaming.
Assistance on an expired Faces page
« on: September 18, 2011, 04:53:26 PM »
Good afternoon:

Been meaning to do this for a while. I have two Faces pages; one which predated the Titan Key setup (and was never set up with a login), and one which was set up fresh to use the Titan Key login authentication.

The older account is tied to my primary email address, which I'd like to recycle into the newer Faces account. However, I have no way (that I can see) of logging into the old account to remove or retire the page.

The older page is under Faces as "Dr_Turgenev". The newer one is "Turgenev". Can a Titan moderator assist? I'd like the older "Dr_Turgenev" page simply deleted as it hasn't been used in years. Thanks!
"Remember. You CHOSE this death." - Lucifer

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
Re: Assistance on an expired Faces page
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 03:19:00 PM »
Turgenev, sorry for the delay.  I am placing this in the Queue to be handled asap.  We will remove the Old Faces Account and reply here when it has been completed.  Once that happens, you can Edit your Email in your new Faces Account.

Strangebird

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2012, 01:12:11 PM »
Hia, i'm having the same problem.
This page : http://faces.cohtitan.com/profile/LordMickael_inactive is the one i would like to be deleted.
I don't even have the password anymore, so ...

This one is the one i'd like to keep, as it correspond to my new global name In Game : http://faces.cohtitan.com/profile/Strangebird

Thank you for helping me  :-\
@Strangebird - @Harsiesys

Codewalker

• Hero of the City
  • Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
  • Moar Dots!
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2012, 05:32:58 PM »
Heya. I did some database surgery and merged your old account into your new one, so all the photos and stuff should be moved over. I figure that way you can decide if you want to keep or delete them. Also updated the join date and removed the old Faces account.

Strangebird

• Underling
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2012, 09:27:50 PM »
Thank you sooo much :)
Gonna check that right now ^^

EDIT : it's working perfectly, thank you sooo much mate ;)
Juste to know in the future, if i forgot any pass or mail adress, what's the point ?
Will i have to post on this forum or will it be a way that i can deal it myself ?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 09:36:03 PM by Strangebird »

Codewalker

• Hero of the City
  • Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
  • Moar Dots!
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2012, 09:41:19 PM »
If it's just the password, you can do a password reset from the main cohtitan.com page ("Forgot Password" link). You need access to the email account it's registered under for that to work, however.

If it's an address you don't have anymore, then you'll need to get in touch with one of the moderators / admins. Often we'll need to do some extra verification to make sure it's really you, though in this case I was able to tell from looking at the accounts. If you're planning on retiring an email account, you can update your address on the cohtitan.com profile (and probably Faces as well, I think they're stored separately, though it's the Titan one that's used for password recovery).

Strangebird

• Underling
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2012, 03:57:08 AM »
Copy that
Thx