Author Topic: Red/Blue background choice?  (Read 4661 times)

Feycat

• Lieutenant
Red/Blue background choice?
« on: September 26, 2011, 07:01:08 AM »
Rather than having Mids automatically choose red for the background on all the "villain" ATs and blue for the "hero" ATs, now that we can start them all as either one, can we just have a default color check? It's little, I know, but it bugs me!

Diellan

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • SG/VG Site
Re: Red/Blue background choice?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 07:25:00 AM »
There already is a button that lets you swap... Changing the default is something I might add as a setting, sure.

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 02:26:15 PM »
The button isn't super obvious - it's the "Hero" or "Villain" button to the left of the "Mode: PvE" button.
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame

Feycat

• Lieutenant
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2011, 06:06:58 PM »
Thank you both! :)

DeProgrammer

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • DePro Depot
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2011, 12:47:43 AM »
Actually, if you go into the configuration, right in the middle in the font size/colors frame, uncheck "Use alternate colors for villains" and you'll always have the blue buttons and scrollbars.