Author Topic: Tracking badges prior to installation of Sentinel  (Read 2846 times)

BitLoadR

• Lieutenant
  • <F6> <F6> <F6> ...
Tracking badges prior to installation of Sentinel
« on: September 28, 2011, 05:55:03 AM »
Like most of us players of CoH, I too have characters that I've been playing with since I started CoH. But I have only installed Sentinel just recently. Now for any new character that I create the badges and things are automatically tracked from the start. But for all the characters that have been in the game prior to the installation, the badges and things are tracked only after the installation of Sentinel. So what ever these characters earned before the installation doesn't ever show up on the website.

Is there a way to make Sentinel check all the badges and stuff for the online character without having to click every single badge? So that it tracks all the badges even prior to the installation?

If it doesn't do that now, perhaps there is a way to make it do that in the near future?

playing on Reunion as Star Jewel, Emberflair, Lumitia, Novaspark, Dawnshade, Mystfure, Ion Blaze, Heatstrike, more...

Sir Giles

• Lieutenant
Re: Tracking badges prior to installation of Sentinel
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 06:01:35 AM »
You can use the command /info_self or click on menu and personal info, and Sentinel should get all your badges.

@Sir Giles
Sir Giles

BitLoadR

• Lieutenant
  • <F6> <F6> <F6> ...
Re: Tracking badges prior to installation of Sentinel
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2011, 01:22:52 PM »
 :o

Why didn't I think of that...  ;)

Thanks!
playing on Reunion as Star Jewel, Emberflair, Lumitia, Novaspark, Dawnshade, Mystfure, Ion Blaze, Heatstrike, more...