Author Topic: Enhancement Boosters and Mids  (Read 4410 times)

Sooner

• Underling
Enhancement Boosters and Mids
« on: October 10, 2011, 11:01:36 PM »
I see in the patch notes that Enhancements Boosters should load and save, but I cannot figure out how to indicate that an enhancement is boostered.

I used Titan Sentinel to grab the build of a character with enhancement boosters, but they don't show up on the enhancements.

So... how do I indicate than an enhancement is boosted?

DeProgrammer

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • DePro Depot
Re: Enhancement Boosters and Mids
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 11:19:01 PM »
Just look at the pop-up or the info text in the box at the bottom-left when you hold your mouse over an enhancement. Titan Sentinel's latest released software is not able to detect boosted enhancements, so it can't export them.

Sooner

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 05:43:03 AM »
What exactly am I looking for in the pop-up or the info text in the box at the bottom-left?

I'm trying to find out how to tell Mids that one of my enhancements is boosted. How do I tell it that?

How do I make Mid's display what is actually in my build?

The reason I want this is because I want to make sure I'm not already being affected by ED when I add a booster, so I need to know what the enc is actually doing so I can make a good decision.

Thanks.

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 08:51:08 AM »
Mids' does not display the boosted number. The only way to know whether the boost is functioning or not is to verify the enhancement percentage for that particular enhancement. Press the + and - keys while in the enhancement picker window to boost or degrade your enhancements.

This is a known issue that it's hard to visually decipher boosted enhancements within Mids'.

There is no way to import a boosted build from ingame into Mids' through Sentinel. Sentinel only reports the level, IIRC.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

Sooner

• Underling
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2011, 02:03:57 PM »
Thanks! That worked.

DeProgrammer

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • DePro Depot
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2011, 03:26:43 PM »
Mids' does not display the boosted number. The only way to know whether the boost is functioning or not is to verify the enhancement percentage for that particular enhancement. Press the + and - keys while in the enhancement picker window to boost or degrade your enhancements.
It does, too. Don't you be spreading liez!  :P

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2011, 06:21:40 PM »
I meant in the enhancement picker window, which is where 99% of people will look for it.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal