Author Topic: You know you're a "min-maxer" when...  (Read 4416 times)

AlienOne

• HumanZero
  • Elite Boss
  • Resident Kheldian
You know you're a "min-maxer" when...
« on: March 06, 2012, 07:01:50 PM »
...the page you keep refreshing when a new CoH issue comes out isn't CoH server page...

...it's www.cohplanner.com.

;D

Seriously, guys... keep up the good work, and can't wait until your next release!

"Alien"
"What COH did was to show [developers of other] MMOs what they could be like if they gave up on controlling everything in the game, and just made it something great to play."  - Johnny Joy Bringer

AlienOne

• HumanZero
  • Elite Boss
  • Resident Kheldian
Re: You know you're a "min-maxer" when...
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 07:03:58 PM »
Hey, one of my good friends in-game just made a suggestion that I thought worthy of sharing...

Have you guys ever thought about an e-mail "subscriber" list (like CoH has) that sends out an e-mail when you guys have come out with a new version?

Just a thought.

"Alien"
"What COH did was to show [developers of other] MMOs what they could be like if they gave up on controlling everything in the game, and just made it something great to play."  - Johnny Joy Bringer

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 08:51:30 PM »
The program includes its own notification. A new version prompts an update window if you have that option set.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

AlienOne

• HumanZero
  • Elite Boss
  • Resident Kheldian
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 05:10:40 AM »
Just made a small donation. I wanted to do that for a long time, but I never had the money to do so... Now that I do, I felt a contribution to my personal favorite software program was in order.

Keep up the good work, guys! :)

"Alien"

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2012, 02:38:34 AM »
Thanks so much Alien!  We really appreciate it :).