Author Topic: Negative Numbers?  (Read 2501 times)

Riff

• Lieutenant
Negative Numbers?
« on: March 20, 2012, 03:38:28 PM »
Working on my Dark Control/Poison and I noticed that sometimes I'd see my resistance going into the -zone when I toggled Venomous Gas on. I'm certain this was a bug, because the power doesn't affect my real numbers like that in game - and to my knowledge there's no power combination that actually weakens you, but figured I'd give a heads up.

TA

• Minion
Re: Negative Numbers?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 05:22:39 AM »
I've noticed this happening with a lot of debuffs since the new update, including the Achilles Heel proc.  It seems like many debuffs are applying their effects to the character.

Todeswunsh

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 01:45:29 AM »
Same thing with the Tank Resistance Proc when it is slotted in the basic powers, instead of at a later power. The -RES is being applied to myself, and not to the target. It is adding the 6.7% Resistance buff to the -20% Resistance debuff, turning it to a -13% resistance debuff that, when toggled, applies to self.

Riff

• Lieutenant
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 07:33:20 PM »
I've noticed this happening with a lot of debuffs since the new update, including the Achilles Heel proc.  It seems like many debuffs are applying their effects to the character.

ah... that could be it. I've got an Achilles Heel proc in VG