Author Topic: Fade?  (Read 2551 times)

Golden Destroyer

• Underling
Fade?
« on: March 22, 2012, 08:00:05 PM »
So I was spit-ballin' in Mids to check out a /Dark Affinity Controller, while at the same time in the character creation screen I was on the Dark Affinity set, when I noticed an odd discrepancy. The Mids detailed info does not match up to the current detailed info of Fade in the game. From the looks of it, I remember Fade was on a 15 sec duration about mid-beta, and that is what Mids shows. However, I recall Synapse tweaked Fade again late-beta, and that those numbers are the ones in-game. I may just be mistaken, however, but I thought this should be brought to light were I not. Here is a visual comparison:

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Re: Fade?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 08:08:07 PM »
Not that familiar with the Dark Affinity set at the moment, so this might be a dumb question, but:

Does that value increase as you level up?
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Codewalker

• Hero of the City
  • Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
  • Moar Dots!
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 08:53:43 PM »
Mids currently is based on the I22 launch data.

The change to Fade (duration and recharge) happened in Tuesday's patch, and Mids has not yet been updated to include it. Synapse talked about it during late beta, but it never made it into a build before I22 went live.

Golden Destroyer

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2012, 11:24:45 PM »
I see I see. Welp, there's my answer. XD

Diellan

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • SG/VG Site
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2012, 02:49:17 PM »
There'll be an update to Mids sometime in the next two weeks that'll include this change. (I'm away from home for a week)