Author Topic: Some badges not tracking  (Read 5187 times)

hawkeye9481

• Underling
Some badges not tracking
« on: April 02, 2012, 01:56:15 AM »
It seems that on some of my characters not all, that some of the badges aren't being tracked. It seems like its only the "Gladiator" badges and this only seems to be the case on some of my characters. I'm kinda new to this software so I was wondering if I'm doing something wrong since I've used the /info about 20 times on those characters.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Re: Some badges not tracking
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 05:04:18 AM »
Just to be sure, are all of the following true?

1) You have Sentinel running.

2) You are logged into your CIT account through Sentinel.

3) Your current character's info appears in Sentinel.

4) You have your personal info window open.

5) Sentinel is detecting badges.

6) The number of badges Sentinel indicates that it has detected matches the number of badges your character has earned (as indicated on the Badges tab in your personal info window.)

7) Your character list on CIT indicates that your character is presently logged in.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

hawkeye9481

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 07:29:06 AM »
I've done all that its really weird the "Titan Sentinel" program will say I have X badges but the website doesn't match. Now mind you this is only on some characters not all and it seems to be a problem with only the Gladiator badges. I'm kinda stumped. Maybe I'll just have to go and manually add them.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 03:57:45 PM »
OK.  I know that list reads like a tech support call that starts with "Try turning off the power to your computer.  Wait 30 seconds.  Turn the power back on.  Wait for the machine to boot.  Are you still having the problem?"  But it's always good to make sure the more common issues are out of the way and we're all on the same page before we start trying to dig into the really odd little corner cases.

I'll try clearing the gladiator badges on one of my characters and re-verifying them the next chance I get to see if I run into any issues doing so.

Just for the sake of comparison, could you link a character you're having issues with?

Edit:  Oh, it might also be worth noting the version info Sentinel is showing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2012, 03:48:28 AM »
Logged in tonight with my Hero Tank that has all of the Gladiator badges.  I removed all of the Gladiator badges from his character profile on CIT and then used /info to pick the badges back up with Sentinel.  Sentinel verified all of the Gladiator badges properly.

Switched to my Villain Mastermind that has all of the Gladiator badges.  I removed all of the Gladiator badges from his character profile on CIT and then used /info to pick the badges back up with Sentinel.  Sentinel verified all of the Gladiator badges properly.

I'm not sure why/how the badges aren't properly verifying for you.

Could you link a character that your having trouble with?
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin