• Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
  • Moar Dots!
« on: April 20, 2012, 01:29:59 PM »
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 09:06:35 PM by Codewalker »

Kyriani

• Elite Boss
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 01:49:51 PM »
It seems none of the staff fighting attacks for scrappers takes IO sets...

Codewalker

• Hero of the City
  • Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
  • Moar Dots!
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 02:35:35 PM »
Fixed! Please download the 1.955a version posted above in order to get IO sets for Staff working.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 03:03:34 PM by Codewalker »

Storm Reaver

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 03:45:26 PM »
You all are Soooo AMAZING!!! I did not expect to see staff fighting for a while since you just did so much work to get the last set of stuff out. But, here it is and then a small issue arises and poof you fixed it! You really do make playing this game more enjoyable, I wouldn't still be playing if it weren't for all you and your programs... Thank you!

Kyriani

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2012, 03:48:20 PM »
Much obliged for the fix...

I have noticed something odd though... On my staff/SR scrapper, when I swap to alternate slotting on a power... the animation of the slots flipping plays on brawl and not the power I am changing... once the animation plays the slots are where they should be and flipped. Just the animation seems to be confused as to where it should be.

EDIT: It also seems the reactive incarnate -res debuff is affecting the player if enabled in mids. And when you try to drag/swap powers in a build the area where your power choices are seems to go black and unresponsive. Still unable to add new powerset entries in the database due to invalid naming.

Sorry for being such a Debbie Downer :(
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 08:15:13 PM by Kyriani »

Absolute

• Lieutenant
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2012, 06:26:09 PM »
Hi, I'm wondering what exactly the changes to debuffs on players affects?

Is that refering to something like the -run speed on Increase Density?

Or is that talking about debuffs in PvP mode? If so, which ones? The only debuff changing for PvP I can imagine is -regen.

I'm very curious as to what's changed.

Thank you

EDIT: A friend just told me it probably has to do with things like Basilik's Gaze reducing the players own recharge when toggled on. That makes more sense.

Codewalker

• Hero of the City
  • Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
  • Moar Dots!
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2012, 06:40:56 PM »
Hi, I'm wondering what exactly the changes to debuffs on players affects?

Is that refering to something like the -run speed on Increase Density?

Or is that talking about debuffs in PvP mode? If so, which ones? The only debuff changing for PvP I can imagine is -regen.

I'm very curious as to what's changed.

Thank you

EDIT: A friend just told me it probably has to do with things like Basilik's Gaze reducing the players own recharge when toggled on. That makes more sense.

Yes, toggles like Rad Infection were applying the debuff to yourself when toggled on. These should be fixed now AFAIK (except maybe Reactive from the looks of the post above), but if you run into one that is still applying the wrong place, let us know about it.

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2012, 06:51:55 PM »
Feature request regarding the new "build area Incarnate powers": please allow the build area to respond to the scroll wheel. Incarnate powers require scrolling to see in the size/orientation I use, and the build area doesn't recognize the scroll wheel as an option. You're required to use the bar on the side.

(This might actually be a bug report, if it's supposed to scroll but doesn't.)
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

WanderingAries

• Elite Boss
  • @WanderingAries /\ Mostly on Torch
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2012, 10:42:12 PM »
I obviously ignored it, but Windows Defender flagged the file as "not commonly downloaded" and therefore "potientially dangerous".
Find me on Homecoming:
https://www.homecomingservers.com

Codewalker

• Hero of the City
  • Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
  • Moar Dots!
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2012, 11:44:35 PM »
There's only one fix for that -- download it more! Enough times so that it becomes "commonly downloaded" :D

cybermitheral

• Lieutenant
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2012, 12:56:25 AM »
Using ALT+LClick on a already slotted power selection causes an Arachnos Soldier power to be added to the next power slot.
IE:
Staff/Nin Stalker.
Level 35 power I put Smoke Flash.
I ALT+LClick and Venom Grenade appears on the lvl 38 power.
If I ALT+LClick on Hide SingleShot (Soldier) appears in lvl 41.

Alt+LCLick on any of these Soldier powers removes them but I cant remove any of the Staff or Nin powers or Power Pools (CJ, Weave, etc).

WanderingAries

• Elite Boss
  • @WanderingAries /\ Mostly on Torch
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2012, 06:58:42 PM »
There's only one fix for that -- download it more! Enough times so that it becomes "commonly downloaded" :D
Assuming it's a per machine/build tally, then we're probably SOL because I just recently had to migrate to my backup machine. :-/  The primary's going on eBay as "non-working" once these HDD secure wipes have completed.
Find me on Homecoming:
https://www.homecomingservers.com

venombeyond

• Underling
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2012, 05:24:06 AM »
Just wanted to say this, not sure if anyone was aware.  I was making a Staff Fighting Scrapper, and choosing the different "Stances" doesn't change anything.  If I click level 3, it shows the effects of two of them, Soul and Mind, together, no matter which one I have toggled.  But the Form of the Body, doesn't show an increase in Damage, on powers, or in the Advanced totals.

Diellan

• Elite Boss
    • SG/VG Site
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2012, 02:48:24 PM »
Just wanted to say this, not sure if anyone was aware.  I was making a Staff Fighting Scrapper, and choosing the different "Stances" doesn't change anything.  If I click level 3, it shows the effects of two of them, Soul and Mind, together, no matter which one I have toggled.  But the Form of the Body, doesn't show an increase in Damage, on powers, or in the Advanced totals.

Do you have 1.956? That was the buggy behavior in 1.955, which should be fixed in the new version.

venombeyond

• Underling
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2012, 12:56:51 PM »
Do you have 1.956? That was the buggy behavior in 1.955, which should be fixed in the new version.

1.956 is the version I downloaded, and installed, and that bug is still going on.  Toggling the different forms does nothing, toggling the Combo Point levels does, but it instantly applies Body and Soul to advanced totals, even with out a Form toggled.  And Form of the Body doesn't show at all (The Damage Buff).  I just checked again which version, and tried it again.  The same thing is happening.

Cannonfodder

• Lieutenant
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2012, 11:32:07 PM »
I'm noticing a change in the most recent version in that it prompts me to save builds with a pop-up much more often.

The previous behavior seemed to only prompt when any change was made to a build (add or remove power, change slotting, drag-and-drop powers around, change enhancement, etc.).  The current behavior seems to prompt me to save a build even when no changes have been made to it.

I preferred the previous save paradigm.  The current version makes me paranoid i.e. "Did I unintentionally change something?" when exiting out of the program or changing characters.
--Jason
@Cannonfodder
Victory:  Cannonfodder 50 Inv/SS
Virtue:  Pravda 50 Bots/FF
The Hall of Justice/The Hall of Doom /chanjoin "Victory Badges" /chanjoin "Virtue Badges"

Derek Icelord

• Lieutenant
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2012, 04:48:28 AM »
Does this happen with builds saved with the current version of Mids'? IIRC, new versions of Mids' usually prompt a save when you close a build made with a previous version (even when you haven't made any changes) until you re-save it with the current version.
Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?

Codewalker

• Hero of the City
  • Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
  • Moar Dots!
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2012, 05:09:43 AM »
FWIW, I've been experiencing the "prompt to save even when nothing has changed" problem for quite a while, since before 1.956. It may or may not be worse now, but it's definitely not a new issue.

Diellan

• Elite Boss
    • SG/VG Site
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2012, 08:37:31 AM »
It definitely got broken in 1.955, because I made changes to that part of the code, and it appears I missed one of the places where the Modified flag gets set to false.

Kyriani

• Elite Boss
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2012, 11:59:31 PM »
Defender's Vigilance inherent damage bonus is not showing up on bar that tracks damage bonuses in the status window anymore. It doesn't matter if its clicked on or off nor does anything change if you set it to 0 or multiple party members.