Author Topic: Text error in Stalker ancillary pool power  (Read 3450 times)

monkeyslap

• Minion
Text error in Stalker ancillary pool power
« on: April 29, 2012, 02:21:08 AM »
For the Stalker archetype power pool Weapon Mastery, the text in the Info box for the power Physical Perfection is wrong in the last sentence. It states "You must be level 41 and have Conserve Power or Focused Accuracy before selecting this power". The thing is: Physical Perfection can be taken at level 35 and neither Conserve Power nor Focused Accuracy exist in the Weapon Mastery ancillary pool.

Codewalker

• Hero of the City
  • Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
  • Moar Dots!
Re: Text error in Stalker ancillary pool power
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 04:11:15 AM »
Probably should /bug it in CoH, too, since that description is taken straight from the in-game text on the power.

monkeyslap

• Minion
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2012, 08:54:57 AM »
Probably should /bug it in CoH, too, since that description is taken straight from the in-game text on the power.

Well I only made a stalker finally a couple days ago and it is only around level 10 right now so there is no way for me to see in game if the text bug exists at this time. However, the paragon wiki site seems to have the correct information that the power should have in game http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Weapon_Mastery#Physical_Perfection

I am using the latest version of Mids 1.956

I don't want to waste my time sending in a support ticket to CoH support if I have no evidence there is a bug, such as a screen shot.

Golden Destroyer

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2012, 08:27:01 PM »
You can view it by typing [Physical Perfection] in-game.

monkeyslap

• Minion
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2012, 10:27:30 PM »
You can view it by typing [Physical Perfection] in-game.

Thanks I never thought of that. The problem with that is it shows the Body Mastery power pool version of it. Just noticed, the Mids description for Physical Perfection in the stalker Weapon Mastery Power pool has the description for the Body Mastery power pool version for scrappers and stalkers, which DOES have Conserve Power and Focused Accuracy. The power pool Energy Mastery for tankers and brutes has the same powers as Body Mastery for stalkers and scrappers.

I managed to figure out the specific command. It is [Weapon Mastery.Physical Perfection], and yes I am gonna have to file a bug report with NC Soft support  since I now see the description in game is incorrect. So it appears there is no bug with Mids since as stated, Mids has info copied directly from the game. Thanks for the help.  :)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 10:39:24 PM by monkeyslap »

Diellan

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • SG/VG Site
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2012, 02:08:24 AM »
So it appears there is no bug with Mids since as stated

:D