Author Topic: JS error stopping me posting to wiki or titan forums (help!)  (Read 5057 times)

taosin

• Boss
I'm getting the following whenever i try to edit a page in paragonwiki or do lots of things in these forums.

I am a very slow writer, this is making it almost impossible.

Any clues? Firefox 12.0 W764bit Java 6 update 31 Java 1/6/031 plugin for Firefox.
No other sites affected.

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
Re: JS error stopping me posting to wiki or titan forums (help!)
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 09:15:54 AM »
I was getting the same error briefly, but by hitting "stop script", it would be OK until the next time I attempted to load an edit box (including both first-time edit of an article and previewing current edits). I'm not having this problem anymore.

The error was the same Cloudflare one, as seen in Tao's screenshot.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

taosin

• Boss
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 09:22:13 AM »
It's worse, each time I open a page, preview, and such. Stop Script helps, but it's an age of waiting till the box pops up. Just ate my news article! Going into CoH to KILL DEFEAT THINGS with extreme prejudice before I get back to this.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2012, 10:48:58 AM »
I guess it's a good thing that I've never told NoScript to accept scripts from Cloudflare.  :)
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Sekoia

• Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2012, 07:53:16 PM »
From Cloudflare's Facebook feed about an hour ago:

A number of users reported issues with a min.js issue throwing warnings on their site. We believe we have killed this bug entirely & sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by this morning's bug.