Author Topic: Better visual for Slot Enhancers  (Read 5064 times)

plainguy

• Underling
Better visual for Slot Enhancers
« on: July 06, 2012, 03:43:54 AM »
It would be nice if somewhere near each IO was a number to equal the number of slot enhancers are placed. As it is now you need to actually hover over each IO in the set to see where it might be. For my own builds it might not be a big deal.

But if I am inspecting someone elses it can be a pain because when comparing builds sometimes I can see my numbers do match the build. Of course now I know and start looking where this enhancer might be.

But some sort of visual indicator would be nice even if was just a different boarder to denote that slot enhancers are placed here and I need to talk a closer look

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
Re: Better visual for Slot Enhancers
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 05:45:06 AM »
Unfortunately, visual changes in Mids' is not the easiest. Rest assured Diellan knows we want an easier way to see boosted enhancements, but due to day job, can't keep up with demand (there's a LOT of stuff we all want changed/added! and new stuff gets implemented constantly by Paragon, so it's just a chasing-your-tail style comedy of errors!)
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

Diellan

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • SG/VG Site
Re: Better visual for Slot Enhancers
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 06:46:07 PM »
Unfortunately, visual changes in Mids' is not the easiest. Rest assured Diellan knows we want an easier way to see boosted enhancements, but due to day job, can't keep up with demand (there's a LOT of stuff we all want changed/added! and new stuff gets implemented constantly by Paragon, so it's just a chasing-your-tail style comedy of errors!)

Yeah, basically this. The suggestion is noted... I'd really like to have a "+1" or something in the corner of the enhancement, but it's super hard to do right now. Not impossible, mind you, but it requires me to either (a) refactor the graphics module, or (b) learn how to work with the stupid thing... and so it has a really high initial cost to perform, hence why it keeps getting reprioritized behind other more pressing things.