Author Topic: Mids for i24 - I feel for you  (Read 6136 times)

cybermitheral

• Lieutenant
Mids for i24 - I feel for you
« on: August 10, 2012, 12:39:25 AM »
With all the new changes coming in i24 (new powersets, new IO's, changes to existing IO set bonuses, etc) I am really feeling for you and the pressure this will put on you.
I really hope that Paragon can give you guys plenty of time to implement the final approved numbers before gong live with i24 - we all know that as soon as it does people will be asking for Mids to be updated.

As always we all really (really really really) appreciate the work you all put into Mids and the amount of time it takes out of your social lives.

+1 Mids :)

Diellan

• Elite Boss
    • SG/VG Site
Re: Mids for i24 - I feel for you
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 03:39:58 AM »
Yeah, we're already looking at the data. There are a few sweeping architectural changes that need to be made, as well as a few tedious things (like the cross-power effects in Fighting). Data changes, even as sweeping as the Set IO one, are not a problem for us. It's new things that take work.

GuyPerfect

• Mary Poppins
  • Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 03:12:35 PM »
Thank the stars we don't have to enter the numbers by hand.

fufu

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2012, 07:46:48 PM »
The game will change a lot with issue 24 and we all really need the huge update on mids to think our future  :D

I'd like to say "ty very much" to all of you actually working on those changes !
My life depends on it, and yes i'm serious  :roll:

Thx again.

hejtmane

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2014, 01:26:05 PM »
Now the question is do we have someone to take up mids if we get the game back ?

Love the tool by the way