Author Topic: Is there a way to add new set bonuses?  (Read 5556 times)

Moonlighter

• Underling
Is there a way to add new set bonuses?
« on: August 16, 2012, 10:19:16 AM »

I was playing with the database editor to create a temporary data set with some of the new sets on beta. I can edit the sets fine, but I don't see a way to add alternate set bonuses for the new resistance bonuses. Is there a way to add, say, a bonus for 2.25 S/L resistance? Or are the actual set bonuses hard coded?

Diellan

• Elite Boss
    • SG/VG Site
Re: Is there a way to add new set bonuses?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 04:44:46 PM »
I was playing with the database editor to create a temporary data set with some of the new sets on beta. I can edit the sets fine, but I don't see a way to add alternate set bonuses for the new resistance bonuses. Is there a way to add, say, a bonus for 2.25 S/L resistance? Or are the actual set bonuses hard coded?

There is, but it isn't easy. I'm planning on making an I24 beta Mids within the next week or two.

Kyriani

• Elite Boss
Re: Is there a way to add new set bonuses?
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2012, 01:32:09 PM »
There is, but it isn't easy. I'm planning on making an I24 beta Mids within the next week or two.

I'm dying for this! I've been muddling my way through adding Martial Combat and Sorcery, and while I have them working well enough to make a build I can't open any saved builds with this modified version! Alas I am not as skilled with the techy stuff as you fine folk!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 01:37:17 PM by Kyriani »