Author Topic: #SaveCoH Live Stream  (Read 2780 times)

DancingBeaver

• Underling
    • Pure Boredom
#SaveCoH Live Stream
« on: September 09, 2012, 10:14:43 PM »
I had an idea that may help the cause. A Live Stream, a way to keep everyone up to date about Save City of Heroes campaign.

I'm hoping for it to be like the Community Coffee Talks Zwillinger does/did but more focused on getting the word out on what's going on with Save CoH and I'm also hoping that TonyV, and others from The Titan Network, and possibly even other players would join us.

Now, I all ready have a way to do this (http://www.pureboredom.net/live.html) and I gladly offer over my stream for this to happen. Its a bit of a cluserf**k of a setup, but it works, you just need Google+ (Google Hangouts) and a microphone.

Think it would be a good idea? Any use to the cause? And if so, when would be the best day or days to do it (and what time, since I'm in the UK)?

P.S. I'm not very good at writing down my ideas, sorry if this sounds like rambling

zoser

• Lieutenant
Re: #SaveCoH Live Stream
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 10:25:23 PM »
This sounds like an excellent idea to me to reach more people and also to keep everyone here updated. I am curious what our organizers think, it is after all more daunting than typing.

BTW amazing work on your campaign video, beaver! *thumbsup*

Zos

emu265

• Elite Boss
  • Wait, what?
Re: #SaveCoH Live Stream
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2012, 10:26:46 PM »
This sounds like an excellent idea to me to reach more people and also to keep everyone here updated. I am curious what our organizers think, it is after all more daunting than typing.

BTW amazing work on your campaign video, beaver! *thumbsup*

Zos
Yeah what Zos said.  Great idea, but it'll take some more planning.