Author Topic: Call to Action: Positron's Ally Event  (Read 48531 times)

Gilliam

• Minion
Re: Call to Action: Positron's Ally Event
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2012, 06:13:24 AM »
On Thursday September 20th at 9PM Eastern/ 2AM GMT

And

Saturday September 22nd at 12 Noon Eastern/5PM GMT

Sleeping time and working time  :(  be with you in spirit
"Call it extreme if you like, but I propose we hit it hard and hit it fast with a major - and I mean major - leaflet campaign."

Volcanichic

• Minion
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2012, 07:32:49 AM »
I will be there for both!!!  Cant wait :0)

A few ideas to bounce around so our villian friends dont feel so left out.

I think the ultimate show of true unity would be heros and villians ,,fighting side by side.

1. Rikti War Zone missions and/or Mother ship raids on all servers all at once,,heros and vills fighting together to make a stand.

2. Not only a great way for heros and vills to be together in the same zone but to maybe even fight together (not sure if possible never tried it) as well as show off the awesome job the devs did ,,but what about we have an invade Preatoria day? Theres a few zone events that can be done,,and not only can heros and vill go there ,but thanks to the tunnel system,,even free never vip folks can go as well.

3. Call it boring and me old school,,but I say we need to have a Pocket D night ,,PERIOD!!!  A place we can all go,,have all the different stations broadcast from there.I can see it now,,the crews from thedarkradio.com,,paragon radio,and the cape,,all up top with DJ Zero. And have a sneaky dev slip in and spawn some serious drops to help keep us busy and the mood lively.  I miss the days when pocket d was the jumping point for many groups or just the place to hang out.

Beearsed

• Underling
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2012, 09:52:59 AM »
Probably wont be able to make Thursday as live other side of pond (UK) 9pm your time is around 2am ours.  But Saturday event sounds great. See's you all there.

Maressa

• Boss
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2012, 10:59:22 AM »
Probably wont be able to make Thursday as live other side of pond (UK) 9pm your time is around 2am ours.  But Saturday event sounds great. See's you all there.

This is exactly why we've planned two events. I'm on the same side of the pond as you. This is the best way to accommodate the most people as possible. Though I do feel bad for Asia/Australia. They're impossible to plan for :P.

leer49

• Underling
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2012, 01:57:02 PM »
will be there, is this going to be on all servers or just one or two (or four or five) but will be there.LONG LIVE COH!!!!!

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
  • Now available in stereo
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2012, 02:10:07 PM »
So, I was there early...  <awkward>  Misread the date.  :-\

I will probably be on Champion, as that's where the one friend who has committed has characters (his VIP account lapsed while he was chaperoning a trip to China, and, now, well...)

I would like to play on one of the less traveled servers, tho.  I have playable characters on Pinn and Prot, but the others, besides Virtue and Exalted, are at level 6 and below.  I'll see if I can get something up to level on one of the quieter servers for Saturday.
I wouldn't use the word "replace," but there's no word for "take over for you and make everything better almost immediately," so we just say "replace."

Inkitgee

• Underling
  • Realignment!? But I am a HERO.
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2012, 02:17:49 PM »
I'll try and be there for both.  I have some toons who'd love to have those badges to :D  I'm gonna post it as my title as well.  :)

Orivon

• Underling
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2012, 03:04:14 PM »
Is this on the Virtue server?
I'll definitely come and have some fun!

Tahliah

• Lieutenant
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2012, 03:29:12 PM »
So, I was there early...  <awkward>  Misread the date.  :-\

I will probably be on Champion, as that's where the one friend who has committed has characters (his VIP account lapsed while he was chaperoning a trip to China, and, now, well...)

I would like to play on one of the less traveled servers, tho.  I have playable characters on Pinn and Prot, but the others, besides Virtue and Exalted, are at level 6 and below.  I'll see if I can get something up to level on one of the quieter servers for Saturday.

Heh, I thought it was yesterday, too, and took the opportunity to ensure I have at least a lvl 10 on every server....

jsndolly

« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2012, 04:12:27 PM »
Saturday is good for me! If fortunate, maybe the late Thursday but not sure. Any server? 8)

MissSneetches

• Underling
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2012, 04:31:30 PM »
I will try to be at both!! That is the advantage/blessing of being a homeschooling-stay-at-home-mom! Woohooooo!

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2012, 04:45:35 PM »
Is this on the Virtue server?
All servers.  So, yes.  :D
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Riff

• Lieutenant
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2012, 06:08:22 PM »
great idea but I suspect you're not gonna get anyone from the EU at 2am.

I'd suggest maybe running an EUxclusive event that night... maybe 9pm BST?

Maressa

• Boss
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2012, 06:14:38 PM »
great idea but I suspect you're not gonna get anyone from the EU at 2am.

I'd suggest maybe running an EUxclusive event that night... maybe 9pm BST?

The EU event is on Saturday, of course it isn't EU exclusive but it was set at the time it is with Europeans in mind.

Heat Guard

• Minion
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2012, 06:18:54 PM »
This is an awesome idea!  9pm est is a perfect time for me, so I will be there with my drunken compatriots on Pinn.  We'll have Posi so inebriated he won't know if we're running Posi 1 or 2!

Moonfyire101

• Elite Boss
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2012, 07:16:53 PM »
Why the days i have to work!!?! *waves fists*

So, i've asked my fiance to play and if my dads up to it he'll do this also...Sad i can't join. Anyone else have toons on Protector so they have people to team with?

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
  • Now available in stereo
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2012, 09:42:21 PM »
Why the days i have to work!!?! *waves fists*

So, i've asked my fiance to play and if my dads up to it he'll do this also...Sad i can't join. Anyone else have toons on Protector so they have people to team with?

Which event?  I have toons, but also open slots and server transfers that I was saving "for a rainy day." :)
I wouldn't use the word "replace," but there's no word for "take over for you and make everything better almost immediately," so we just say "replace."

Moonfyire101

• Elite Boss
« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2012, 09:59:16 PM »
either? Their globals are @Klack for my dad and @Mike Dynamo for my fiance. I have work saterday and school thursday so they will need a team without me. Thanks.

DJ Inferno

• Underling
« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2012, 11:54:11 PM »
The Dark Radio will be there

PrincessCleo

• Underling
« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2012, 03:25:03 PM »
I'll be there on Triumph on Saturday. I'll probably play Consta, even though she's over-leveled. I don't think I've ever done Positron's Task Force with her.  :-[
ConstaConsonent
The Grammar Patrol - The Torch of Grammar lights our path.
Triumph