Author Topic: Don't give up on this yet = it's not time to get out of the Bunkers yet!  (Read 9757 times)

Kheprera

• Elite Boss
Re: Don't give up on this yet = it's not time to get out of the Bunkers yet!
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2012, 01:57:01 PM »
Most of my mains are on Virtue.  I'll try tonight and see if I can add the cape radio's global to my list.

Hyperstrike

• Elite Boss
  • SaveCoH!
    • So Super It Hurts
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2012, 02:41:23 PM »
Zwill is faced with a wall of "Don't you dare talk to ANYONE if you want to get your severance package and unemployment checks," I guarantee.

Transfer someone over to Virtue or Pinnacle, just to team.  There's a pile of people on CAPERadio channel that are teaming, and same on PinnBadges. 

And hang in there.

Demorecord a walkthrough of your base.  You'll want that regardless.

Agreed!

Negotiations are STILL ongoing guys.  Give the guys from Paragon a bit more time.
Until they come back and go "We tried.  Didn't work.  Sorry!" this isn't even CLOSE to over.

Segev

• Plan Z: Interim Producer
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2012, 02:43:54 PM »
And even if their internal negotiations fail, that's just time for others who want to try their hand to approach them and ask what the fail-points were so they can try to tackle them.

StarRanger4

• Boss
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2012, 04:21:35 PM »
Most of my mains are on Virtue.  I'll try tonight and see if I can add the cape radio's global to my list.

You'll need an invite.  Check the cape's radio page for when the DJ's are live and send him a tell.  they'll fix the rest