Author Topic: Activity: Send a Hero Heroic Get Wells  (Read 25587 times)

Segev

• Plan Z: Interim Producer
  • Elite Boss
Re: Activity: Send a Hero Heroic Get Wells
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2012, 03:22:14 PM »
I am so sorry to hear that, Moonyfire. My condolences and heart-felt prayers go out to you and your family. If there's anything we can do, please let us know.

Bliz

• Boss
    • StudioBliz
« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2012, 03:54:22 PM »
I am so very sorry, Moonfyire. Sympathies to you and your father. You go spend the time with him, that's important. We understand.
Liz

My City of Heroes shirts and stuff on RedBubble:
https://www.redbubble.com/people/bliz/collections/261901-city-of-heroes

Rae

• Elite Boss
  • Journo/PR: The Phoenix Project
« Reply #62 on: November 12, 2012, 05:11:16 PM »
Oh Moon, I'm so sorry. You absolutely should spend time with your dad.

I'll keep you all in my thoughts.
--
@Vandellia
Virtue - Vandellia / Unseen Scarlet

Twitter: @Skybloopink

Quinch

« Reply #63 on: November 12, 2012, 06:07:46 PM »
Well, damn.

My condolences.

Victoria Victrix

• Team Wildcard
  • Elite Boss
  • If you don't try, you have failed.
    • Mercedes Lackey
« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2012, 03:15:25 AM »
<hug>

Spend all the time you can with him.
I will go down with this ship.  I won't put my hands up in surrender.  There will be no white flag above my door.  I'm in love, and always will be.  Dido

TonyV

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • Paragon Wiki
« Reply #65 on: November 13, 2012, 05:31:25 AM »
I won't be on much for the next few months. As much as i wanted to save the game and still do, it has been my home as well as my dads home and escape but i just won't have time for the next few months. I would like to see it live on as my dads legacy but....

Even if the game is gone, we will still be here, I promise.  You spend every waking moment you can with your dad, and tell him I have an immense amount of gratitude for his support of the game and, more importantly, for having an awesome daughter.  And Moon, this game, it's fun but it is not your dad's legacy.  You are, and the passion I've seen from you and the incredible willingness to step up and help, it says volumes about the quality of the most important job anyone could ever do, raising a child to be a wonderful person.  I'm serious, show him that, I want him to know.  And when the time comes, whether it's tomorrow, in a month, or a decade, he should rest well knowing that he's won the game we all play every day hoping that we can have as much success before its untimely sunset.

blue storm

• Boss
  • #savecoh
    • Freedom Academy
« Reply #66 on: November 13, 2012, 10:23:04 AM »
Sad news  :'(

Though it may not matter much at these moments, know that the whole family that is CoH is beside you...
--

Knightslayer

• Elite Boss
    • Monster Game!
« Reply #67 on: November 13, 2012, 12:43:52 PM »
My condolensces, Moon - I wish you and your family much strength during this trying time.
Make the best of the time you can spend with him, we'll all be here when you get back - and hopefully with good news to cheer you up.

Moonfyire101

• Elite Boss
« Reply #68 on: November 13, 2012, 03:46:58 PM »
Ty all, i can't stay with him...his wife won't let me an i don't have a car to go back and forth every day. He doesn't live nearby. I know his wife loves him and she's a good person but i can't help but feel she is keeping me from my dad. I hate that i can't do anything for him and i can't even stay wiith him for a few days in his last month of life.

TimtheEnchanter

• Elite Boss
  • There are some who call me... Tim?
« Reply #69 on: November 14, 2012, 09:13:20 AM »
:( I'm so sorry to hear this has happened. *hug*

Is the same address still good for sending gifts, or is it going to be hit-or-miss now if you're correct that she's "blocking" people from seeing him?

Heavy Ion

• Minion
« Reply #70 on: November 14, 2012, 02:39:07 PM »
Moon, I am so sorry you have to go through this. I know there isn't a lot that can be said to bring you comfort in a time like this, but please know we are all thinking about you and your family.

DrakeGrimm

• Elite Boss
« Reply #71 on: November 19, 2012, 04:33:24 PM »
Nothing I say is going to help. Nothing I do is going to fix things.

But my thoughts are with you, and him.
We are the crazy ones, the mavericks, the dreamers, the forgotten sons. We color outside the lines for fun. We are the crazy ones! - "The Crazy Ones," Stellar Revival

"We put ourselves in "the attitude of heroes"--and we all became a little more heroic." - VV

Death_Volt

• Underling
« Reply #72 on: November 20, 2012, 06:19:31 AM »
Pouring love and thoughts your way, Moon!

Moonfyire101

• Elite Boss
« Reply #73 on: November 20, 2012, 09:25:42 PM »

ohms

• Boss
    • OV website
« Reply #74 on: November 20, 2012, 09:37:20 PM »
So sorry to hear about your father, I went through something similar with my mother a few years ago. The next few days, weeks and months will be very difficult but I hope you and your friends & family are able to get each other through.

My condolences on the loss of your friend.

DrakeGrimm

• Elite Boss
« Reply #75 on: November 21, 2012, 04:07:58 AM »
* DrakeGrimm sets aside a few hugs for Moon to claim
We are the crazy ones, the mavericks, the dreamers, the forgotten sons. We color outside the lines for fun. We are the crazy ones! - "The Crazy Ones," Stellar Revival

"We put ourselves in "the attitude of heroes"--and we all became a little more heroic." - VV

Atlantea

• Elite Boss
« Reply #76 on: November 21, 2012, 08:00:15 PM »
Damnit. I hadn't been keeping track of this lately. I came back to catch up...

Moonfyire, we don't know each other, but I sincerely feel for you. My thoughts are with you and your dad. Don't worry about the game. If it can be saved, we'll save it. If it can't, know that we'll still be here for you. You have us. We are a big extended family and you and your dad are part of it and always will be.

QuantumHero

• Elite Boss
« Reply #77 on: November 26, 2012, 12:58:37 AM »
I just caught up on this...oh (((Moony))).  This is just awful and now I feel even worse for misplacing the picture I was going to send.  So I would like to describe it for him, which is probably better then my awful artwork anyway.

I drew klack standing on top of the atlas globe, a figure far larger then life with 33 stick figure heroes below all holding torches.

In light of the situation I would like to ask that your Klack become one of those remembered and honored in Plan Z or a reborn COH in whatever form with a hero who dies passing on his mantle to a beloved daughter and that such an event and a statue stand tall in his memory.  We have the honor to be able to ask him in the living world...but in my faith those that are remembered never truely die....he will never be forgotten...IMO Klack is among the Atlas 33.
If given two roads that lead no where good...stop using roads and carve your own path.

Shadowhawke

• Minion
« Reply #78 on: November 28, 2012, 07:44:08 PM »
My thoughts are with your family; since 2000 I saw my father and two aunts go down from cancer.

Moonfyire101

• Elite Boss
« Reply #79 on: November 29, 2012, 01:57:12 AM »
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 02:27:50 AM by Moonfyire101 »