Author Topic: A Rescue Mission - Save CoH, save a Life  (Read 1329 times)

Riff

• Lieutenant
A Rescue Mission - Save CoH, save a Life
« on: September 25, 2012, 10:52:16 PM »

Tanglefoe

• Lieutenant
Re: A Rescue Mission - Save CoH, save a Life
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 11:08:58 PM »
I would be up for any really big organized charity event. 

I made a post in a thread last week about a giant homeless fund raiser with a high profile presentation that could be done in character (or at least in costume) but I think I killed the thread.

But yes I like the idea of charity or volunteerism.  Even if our efforts don't work out, it wouldn't feel like a waiste.

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2012, 12:30:01 AM »
/aside/
"Save a City, Save a Life" sounds better but is much more ambiguous. It's too bad that CoH is such a terrible sound to fit into a slogan.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

Segev

• Plan Z: Interim Producer
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2012, 01:25:38 PM »
Perhaps "Save The City, Save a Life," with 'the' there so people will ask "which City?" and you can mention that it's actually "Save The City [of Heroes/Villains], Save a Life."

Riff

• Lieutenant
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2012, 10:38:38 PM »
Perhaps "Save The City, Save a Life," with 'the' there so people will ask "which City?" and you can mention that it's actually "Save The City [of Heroes/Villains], Save a Life."

Save THE City, Save A Live, BE a Hero!

QuantumHero

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2012, 10:53:03 PM »
I really like this idea...saving animals and COH.  Of course WHEN we save this game...oh devs the animals in game were only a nice start <sing song voice >.

So who wants to plan this...please not me...far to many projects already.  But I will happily take part.
If given two roads that lead no where good...stop using roads and carve your own path.