Author Topic: Sunset Events schedule  (Read 2085 times)

cmgangrel

• Elite Boss
Sunset Events schedule
« on: September 27, 2012, 12:10:30 AM »
*post removed due to Titan Network refusing to delete posts at users request, and not deleting user account*
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 07:39:28 AM by cmgangrel »

Crater Labs

• Trivia Champion 2016
  • Minion
Re: Sunset Events schedule
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 12:33:32 AM »
I like that Hit Streak's staying positive even if it's looking bleak.

And I love the fact that the Summer Blockbuster Event is one of the ones slated for the schedule.  I love that thing.  "HERE COME THE NINJAS!"

Vulpy

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 12:34:24 AM »
As written, it looks like the servers won't be on during the daylight hours of November 30. I'm hoping that's incorrect, if only because I have a final that morning and may do worse on my exam if I stay up to send the game off properly.
@Vulpy
Protector Server

Soundtrack

• Boss
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 12:39:27 AM »
That means that for us West Coasters, our last time in our capes will be Nov. 29 at 9:00 PM.  :(

Vulpy

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2012, 12:48:00 AM »
That means that for us West Coasters, our last time in our capes will be Nov. 29 at 9:00 PM.  :(

Well, it looks like the server's clock is set to PDT, so you're okay. I may be staying up until 3:00 a.m., though.
@Vulpy
Protector Server

emu265

• Elite Boss
  • Wait, what?
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2012, 01:07:59 AM »
Wish DXP was up the entire time.  Oh well, should be fun.

downix

• Phoenix Project Technical Lead
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2012, 01:25:19 AM »
I'm not giving up yet, but I am not giving up until I finish the entire storyarc for my characters

Patribot

• Lieutenant
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2012, 04:32:19 AM »
I'm thrilled that the Rikti Invasion is running for the last week NCSoft is hosting City of Heroes. (Notice the wording there, stay Heroic my friends.) At least it's a plausable explaination for the world ending. I'm kinda hoping they crank-up the fequency on the attacks that last day so the only way you AREN'T constantly figting Rikti is if you are in a shelter. And the last hour or so, have them spawning in public buildings and/or following people into mission doors to. Then a moment of silence in designated areas just before they shut it down (And turn over the keys to......).

TimtheEnchanter

• Elite Boss
  • There are some who call me... Tim?
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2012, 04:47:59 AM »
That'd be cool, but if it happens, they'll have to do it all manually, unless there's already an existing script to allow for it.

No more updates can happen now.

StarRanger4

• Boss
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2012, 04:50:56 AM »
That'd be cool, but if it happens, they'll have to do it all manually, unless there's already an existing script to allow for it.

No more updates can happen now.

Dont see how they could, it seems to me they've pretty much been booted out of the physical plant.  dunno how much of that stuff they could run remote.

Lionors

• Underling
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2012, 05:17:38 AM »
Actually, I almost teared up a bit to see the Rikti Invasion as the last event -- it's a crucial storyline event for both our main characters.

Although I'd hate, HATE to think of them falling in a final battle.  I'd much rather the Rikti vanish forever into the sunset, and the world be saved.  Now, the massive, horrible, follow you everywhere invasion -- I could do that.  The better half wrote two story arcs in the AE on what the first Rikti War was like from the perspective of a supergroup of the time, and I'd love to see something like that for real -- just with a happier ending.

But that's me.  I do love my HEAs.

~Elizabeth

TimtheEnchanter

• Elite Boss
  • There are some who call me... Tim?
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2012, 05:20:07 AM »
Dont see how they could, it seems to me they've pretty much been booted out of the physical plant.  dunno how much of that stuff they could run remote.

Well somebody STILL has to be there to keep anarchy from starting. Hit Streak was still poking around as an admin as of this morning. And I think anyone with Admin powers can also play GM if they so wish. And I'll take a wild guess that unless NC bothers to terminate their access, they can still mess with us from home if they want to, and don't have to be on a specific intranet in order to accomplish it.

Patribot

• Lieutenant
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2012, 05:24:39 AM »
Hopefully whatever "pixies" are keeping AP33 running will think of Rikti-geddon or have this thread sent to them.  ;)