Author Topic: Gangnam Heroes video?  (Read 4905 times)

Chaos Ex Machina

• Lieutenant
Re: Gangnam Heroes video?
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2012, 11:48:14 PM »
A few of the dance emotes have animations that can mimic the gangnam dance to a degree.

A properly equipped person could mix the frames of the multiple dances together.

Then you get a ton of costumes and we get a thousand heroes doing gangnam style in a video no other gangnam parody has attempted.

Knightslayer

• Elite Boss
    • Monster Game!
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2012, 06:50:11 PM »
A few of the dance emotes have animations that can mimic the gangnam dance to a degree.

A properly equipped person could mix the frames of the multiple dances together.

Then you get a ton of costumes and we get a thousand heroes doing gangnam style in a video no other gangnam parody has attempted.
Yeah, it wouldn't have to be exacty all the same dance moves - as long as it's something fitting.
And as Xenos said, plenty of themes to pick from  ;D

Victoria Victrix

• Team Wildcard
  • Elite Boss
  • If you don't try, you have failed.
    • Mercedes Lackey
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2012, 11:20:21 PM »

Leandro?

Tim?

Or is this making your heads explode?
I will go down with this ship.  I won't put my hands up in surrender.  There will be no white flag above my door.  I'm in love, and always will be.  Dido

Graphite

• Lieutenant
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2012, 01:43:02 AM »
We should do this at NY Comic Con of people in their City of Heroes Costumes and then post it to YouTube.

;D

downix

• Phoenix Project Technical Lead
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2012, 05:13:13 AM »
Of course I began pondering a parody of Gotye's "somebody I used to know" on our situation....

Knightslayer

• Elite Boss
    • Monster Game!
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2012, 07:06:11 AM »
I think that its hit number 1 in several countries has made their head explode (yes, its Number 1 in the UK right now >.< )
A friend's 10 year old kid told me the kids in his school are all doing the dance! :P
Pretty damn unusual for something that pretty much spread through the internet to make it that deep into society over here. (Belgium)