Author Topic: IDEA - Recording our final days  (Read 903 times)

Xanatos11

• Underling
IDEA - Recording our final days
« on: October 02, 2012, 01:07:10 AM »
Hello all, I'm new to the TitanNetwork forums. I've been playing City of Heroes off and on since August of 2004 and with the sun setting on what may be my most memorable and possibly favorite game of all time, I've decided to begin recording my last experiences with the game and sharing them through YouTube. If you want to watch them, here's a link to the playlist...
 http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3lTChfhYuWnZlqua0Yup_dE1MEGlmeMZ

I'd like to encourage other long-time CoH players to publish such gameplay/commentary videos in an attempt to get people to see just how fun this game really is. Whether or not this has any affect on the opinion of the higher-ups (NCsoft), I believe it is still important to open peoples' eyes and give CoH the recognition it deserves before its death.

If you've got a nice recording program such as Fraps then I urge you to record a Task Force run or perhaps an Incarnate Trial, anything to catch peoples' attention and make them see what a truly incredible game City of Heroes is.

Burnt Toast

• Elite Boss
  • Tastes Good!
Re: IDEA - Recording our final days
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 01:17:54 AM »
While my recording abilities are Meh at best. I do plan on taking a lot of pics on 10/20/2012 while doing the Extra Life campaign. Friends and I plan on doing every TF hero side that day.