Author Topic: "Mini-Call to action": Getting "I Want My City Back" played  (Read 2110 times)

Patribot

• Lieutenant
"Mini-Call to action": Getting "I Want My City Back" played
« on: October 05, 2012, 07:28:07 PM »
OK, we got the song done. 71 of you have heard it. Now it's time to get it out to the larger Geek Community, here's how.

I've submitted the song to DJ Particle, she has a show on MadMusic.com that has a pretty good listener base. She has put "I Want My City Back" on the ballot for this week's Mad Music Top 20 and we are already in the TOP FORTY!

We REALLY need YOUR help to put us up into the countdown that makes it on the show! Here's how you can help:

1) Go to MadMusic.com and sign-in (You must be signed-in to vote.) You can either make a sign-in/password on the site OR you can sign-in using your Facebook account.

2) Vote for "i Want My City Back" by Curt "The Camera Guy" (My Parody Music alter-ego) and hit the Submit Vote button on the bottom of the page. Here's the ballot page:  http://www.madmusic.com/top20voting.aspx

3) Spread the word to everyone you think might help us. The higher we debut, the more people will check out the song and the more people will hear "SaveCoH.com" at the end and see CoHTitan.com in the ID3 tag.

Siberian Spring

• Lieutenant
    • Live Creatively
Re: "Mini-Call to action": Getting "I Want My City Back" played
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 07:49:57 PM »
Done!

Segev

• Plan Z: Interim Producer
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2012, 12:48:49 PM »
I didn't hear "SaveCoH" at the end; I heard no words at all. >_>

But it does have the logo when played in media player.

So, bumped!

Patribot

• Lieutenant
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2012, 04:16:19 PM »
I didn't hear "SaveCoH" at the end; I heard no words at all. >_>

I just double checked the file I uploaded and it's there. Did you listen to the whole 8 minute song or just a sample they have on the Mad Music website? The "SaveCoH.com" is at the 7:43 mark just before the dramatic guitar at the end.

Here's a direct link to the whole song: http://www.mediafire.com/?nkdan4y34634fsm

Segev

• Plan Z: Interim Producer
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2012, 06:51:36 AM »
Ah, I was just listening to the sample. My error. Carry on, and good luck!

Taceus Jiwede

• Time Traveler
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2012, 08:35:36 PM »
Voted, lets get this to at least top 10 people!