Author Topic: Thank YOU  (Read 3895 times)

shadodragonette

• Underling
Thank YOU
« on: October 06, 2012, 04:22:16 PM »
The people who have worked so hard on the Titan Network sites deserve a big THANK YOU!!! for all the time, dedication, and effort in creating and maintaining these sites.  I really appreciate the Sentinal Plus program, because some of my toons are like family to me.  I hope and pray that someone will buy and restore the game and the Paragon team, but even if that doesn't happen, that doesn't negate my appreciation of all you have done for our community.  I love you people!

johnrobey

• Elite Boss
  • CoH global: @Kristoff von Gelmini
Re: Thank YOU
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 12:06:09 AM »
The people who have worked so hard on the Titan Network sites deserve a big THANK YOU!!! for all the time, dedication, and effort in creating and maintaining these sites.  I really appreciate the Sentinal Plus program, because some of my toons are like family to me.  I hope and pray that someone will buy and restore the game and the Paragon team, but even if that doesn't happen, that doesn't negate my appreciation of all you have done for our community.  I love you people!

Hear, hear!  I'd like to add my own belated Thank You to those maintaining Titan Network!!  Thank you for Mids, the character data extractor,  the forums, the Calls to Action for a coordinated player response, Plan Z, the shebang!  Thank you!!
"We must be the change we wish to see in the world." -- Mahatma Gandhi         "In every generation there has to be some fool who will speak the truth as he sees it." -- Boris Pasternak
"Where They Have Burned Books They Will End In Burning Human Beings" -- Heinrich Heine

avelworldcreator

• Elite Boss
  • Missing Worlds Media co-founder/senior developer.
    • Basketcase Software
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 12:58:47 AM »
Likewise. Met some really good people here.
Missing World Media primary co-founder, senior developer, UI/UX acting lead, and software toolsmith.

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2012, 08:48:05 AM »
Agreed! Everything that Titan has done is awesome.
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame

Deathmint

• Underling
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2012, 08:52:00 AM »
I'd like to toss in my thanks. This last month has been busy for me trying to archive characters, and the Titan Network with all of its tools have been vital.

The efforts from everyone to save the game has been awe-inspiring.

Not to mention that this is now a haven for City of Heroes refugees. Just really, really glad this place is here. Hope it stays for a very long time to come.

Lycantropus

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2012, 11:03:49 AM »
Agreed. This game meant a lot to me (enough to make it more than a game to me) but you all went above and beyond. I can only WISH I put the effort ito it I always promised myself I would... when I had the time.

Funny enough I'm creeping up on it. Kids working their way through college, time starting to get where I could focus on things other than paying off a mortgage and getting kids through school...

Though at this point I'm just hoping that light at the end of the tunnel isn't a train. The boy has a job though, and still making passing grades. There's hope yet I might be able to get into the Titan City project (or whatever it's called- I haven't been able to keep up even though I'm about to have a lot more time on my hands).

Tanklet

• Boss
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2012, 02:45:19 AM »

/seconded!