Author Topic: City Sunset Polls  (Read 891 times)

SithRose

• Plan Z: Lore Lead
  • Elite Boss
  • The Phoenix is coming.
    • Missing Worlds Media - Plan Z: The Phoenix Project
City Sunset Polls
« on: October 09, 2012, 11:37:45 PM »
First - DO NOT let this interfere with working to save COH. PLEASE.

Second - This is an informational post ONLY. I am not try to drum up support OR distract people from the very hard, important, necessary work of trying to make sure that what we're doing is NOT NEEDED. 

Third - This is our PLAN OF LAST RESORT. We don't want to implement it. Many of us are splitting our time between getting the #SaveCOH signal out and working on Plan Z. Most of us don't feel like we CAN do more right now than send letters, spread the signal, and try to have a "go to hell" plan ready.

Fourth - I would appreciate it very much if you would not flame me for this request. I am trying to make sure that our plan of last resort is the best possible plan that will make the most former COH players possible happy players. We NEED opinions to do that. We NEED to know what *you* want. I'm not going to post much on Plan Z here other than saying that we don't ever want to have to implement it. This is an exception.

OK, then. Now that those are out of the way.

I have put up several polls on the City Sunset forum to try and gauge what COH players would want from an spiritual successor/new game. I would very much like the input of devoted COH players on these polls. It will only take a few moments. But ANY attempt to make an independent successor to COH *must* take the desires of the COH players into account. The people here are the most devoted COH players out there - we're all fighting to save our world. IF we can't, we're going to build a new one. We want your input. We need your input. Please give us some. Please make it constructive input. Telling us to stop and go away is not constructive. Telling us what you want most out of COH and a spiritual successor is.

I will emphasize again that we do not want to see Plan Z implemented. We want COH safe as much as everyone else here does. But if it is implemented, we want it to be the absolute best possible game out there for our community of COH players.
Lore Lead for Plan Z: The Phoenix Project
Secretary of Missing Worlds Media, Inc.