Author Topic: A really dumb question....  (Read 6316 times)

Colette

• Elite Boss
A really dumb question....
« on: October 21, 2012, 05:39:15 PM »
I know this is silly.

But are there any plans to update the wonderful MIDS designer? It's kinda halfway beta-halfway live as it is, with bio armor. The magic pool and new martial arts sets would be nice to see, even if it ended up only for historical value.

Diellan

• Elite Boss
    • SG/VG Site
Re: A really dumb question....
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2012, 05:33:27 AM »
I was halfway through finishing the update for I24, actually, and while I've been wanting to finish it, it's hard to justify the time spent amongst all the other things I have to do. I'm still thinking about it.

Blondeshell

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 09:09:59 PM »
I'm not really intending this as a nudge, but I originally had the same thoughts about the I24 content (missions, badges, etc.). I ultimately decided that I'd work to get as much of it documented as I could while I had access so people could have as complete a view as possible of what was to be. Hopefully someone who's more familiar with digging out power info will be able to flesh out those articles.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2012, 09:22:01 PM »
The nice thing about the power info is that we should still be able to extract that post-sunset.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Blondeshell

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2012, 09:47:16 PM »
Mm, yes, that's true. So it's up to you and me, then, to finish documenting the contacts and missions!  :P

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2012, 09:52:33 PM »
Yeah, pretty much.  On the bright side, if plan A executes without a hitch, I'm going to have a whole lot more free time after Nov. 16.  :)
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov