Author Topic: Moonfyire101's dad Has cancer thoughts and prayers!  (Read 4752 times)

Moonfyire101

• Elite Boss
Re: Moonfyire101's dad Has cancer thoughts and prayers!
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2012, 05:39:58 AM »
You guys are so wonderful i appreciate you so much right now. I just found out today that my ex who is like my best friend (known him 14 years) died today also. He has cancer too but was mobil and eating and even attended reptile show with me saterday. We had plans for this week, i was gonna help him around the house, and we also made plans for Decembers reptile show. It was a shock to us that he died. He only has a brother for family and me and 2 close friends. I'm taking donations for a funeral...he deserves one becuase he was a wonderful man. Noone here is obligated i just figured i'd mention it as it is weighing heavy on me and his brother.

TY for the thoughts and prayers for my dad. I really wish there was something i could do to make him better. Ty all for your support, you're wonderful and you make things just a little better with all your kind words. Let's not ever lose touch, you are all like family.

chaparralshrub

• Elite Boss
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2012, 03:38:54 AM »
I was late to the list of thoughts.

I know what it's like to lose a family member to cancer. It has happened twice to me, now. My sincere sympathies.

healix

• Elite Boss
  • Every good friend was once a stranger
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2012, 06:19:05 AM »
Moon, sometimes there are just no words....not the right words, or enough words to convey my feelings about your situation. My prayers and my heart span the distance to wrap around you now. Along with the rest of this 'family' I am here for you. My own wonderful father left this for me in a notepad. I give it to you with much love...

-Enough-
I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright.
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more.
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.
I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much bigger.
I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
I wish enough "Hello's" to get you through the final  Goodbye.
Listen to the 'mustn'ts'. Listen to the 'don'ts'. Listen to the 'shouldn'ts', the 'impossibles', the 'won'ts'. Listen to the 'you'll never haves', then listen close to me... Anything can happen . Anything can be.

eviella

• Minion
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2012, 06:38:04 AM »
Cancer sucks.  I lost my Mom over 20 years ago and far too many others since then.  You have my deepest sympathy and well wishes.