Author Topic: The Final AE Arc?  (Read 856 times)

Tubbius

• Fun Title
  • Elite Boss
The Final AE Arc?
« on: December 01, 2012, 01:01:03 AM »
I just published, at long last, PENGUIN Part 4: Waddle On.  It's arc #554993.  I'd wager this is the last AE arc going into publication, and I know there are only a few hours left (it's now 8 p.m. Eastern on Friday, November 30, 2012), but if you get the chance, especially if you are a fan of my PENGUIN arcs, please play this if you want to see how things wrap up for Waddle and Dr. Simons.

-- @Tubbius of Justice

Coulomb

• Underling
Re: The Final AE Arc?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2012, 03:07:38 AM »
Well nuts.  I was out with my wife last night (I have always espoused the policy that RL always trumps video games, even when the game is as important to me as CoH, and this was something for us that really was pretty much a once-in-a-lifetime chance).  A pity - I would have loved to give it a try.

Don't give up hope, friend!  I'm sure you've got a copy of the arc file saved, and if (and a so very look forward to the day that I see enough positive evidence to upgrade this to 'when') CoH comes back in whatever form, I'm sure Pro Payne will be itching to give it a run!

EDIT: Aww NUTS!  This reminded me of what is hopefully the one thing I forgot to 'save' - I never took a screen shot of my published arcs with number of plays and current star rating.  Dangit!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 03:14:19 AM by Coulomb »