Author Topic: A Message From @SaveCoX  (Read 5569 times)

LadyWizard

• Minion
Re: A Message From @SaveCoX
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2012, 09:38:36 AM »
I'm still like WTF what final heroic battle?  We got NOTHING for a finale that we didn't do ourselves(okay maybe the rikti infinity took down dropship right before we went dark)

Frostyfrozen

• Boss
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2012, 11:36:40 PM »
Ya I know I was rather surprised at the lack of Dev's appearing and or interaction. I heard on the CapeRadio Posi & Hit Streak made appeariances on Pinnicale & Virtue but that was it. I think I'm goign to make a thread see if people know why.

Lily Barclay

• Elite Boss
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2012, 11:40:23 PM »
Ya I know I was rather surprised at the lack of Dev's appearing and or interaction. I heard on the CapeRadio Posi & Hit Streak made appeariances on Pinnicale & Virtue but that was it. I think I'm goign to make a thread see if people know why.

There were way more than that. There was at least ten. War Witch. Dark Watcher, Black Scorpion, Synapse, Black Pebble (technically not a dev). That's all I can remember of the top of my head. All were chatting in Savecoh global.

NecrotechMaster

• Elite Boss
  • is there a badge for that?
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2012, 01:16:46 AM »
was there anything of interest coming from the devs there?

Undercat

• Minion
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2012, 01:56:30 AM »
Hmm? There was a global chat channel that was practically taken over by Devs, along with a live twitch.tv stream. They were out in force, but I guess the word just didn't get out. There were less than 500 of us in the SaveCoH chat channel and somewhat fewer connections to the live stream.

Victoria Victrix

• Team Wildcard
  • Elite Boss
  • If you don't try, you have failed.
    • Mercedes Lackey
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2012, 02:51:51 AM »
Positron (who was for a time stuck in invisible mode), Ravenstorm, Zwillinger, Hitstreak, Synapse and GM_Lloyd also turned up.  I think I saw a couple more but I haven't filtered my chat log from that night yet.  Most of them were at (or tried to be) AP33 but were all on the SaveCoH channel.  My husband SWEARS Jack Emmett (Statesman) also turned up.

Remember, they ALL except for Zwill and  Hit lost their dev privileges the day they were fired.  And I mean LITERALLY; I stopped being able to talk to WW except on private correspondence that day; they lost their NCSoft and Paragon email accounts, and were unable to log into their signature toons.  They wanted, badly, to give us a great, epic "last day" and NCSoft refused to allow them to do so.
I will go down with this ship.  I won't put my hands up in surrender.  There will be no white flag above my door.  I'm in love, and always will be.  Dido